Custom Userbars

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Stamppad, Mar 10, 2006.

1. If you guys can help me with the dimensions and fonts for the userbar sigs Ill make some custom ones for ya...

Im thinkin 2 custom userbars per person. If you have more than 4 in your sig already, I'm sorry but I cant make one for ya.

I just need the dimensions and the font that they use, im gunna go experiment in PSE 2.0, but i figured if anyone knew already it would save a lot of time.

K so after i get the dimensions, feel free to post a request.

NOTE:THIS IS NOT AN OFFER FOR A BIG SIGNATURE, IT IS AN OFFER FOR THE SMALL USERBAR THINGYS.

2. Lol, why dont you find someone that has the userbar, right click then go to properties, and it tells you the dimensions, for the font..experiment..dont wanna completely copy, and PSE 2.0? Ouch..d/l PS7...

350x19

3. lol yeah good idea...

No money for PS7 right now...but soon hopefully.

4. haha, money? what are ya new? lol, use limewire..you can dl a cracked version..?

5. ive made a couple of userbars myself, some of them turned out shitty and some of them turned out ok. the second and third ones in my sig i made myself. ill make some for some people if they want, im not gonna guarantee excellence or anything but ill give it a shot

6. niiiice... i see you are a GIMP user..
    i love linux and everything that comes with it.. made my sig with the GIMP :)

7. HUH!!!! THATS ILLEGAL!!!!!111114647879bkjsbdjndl!!!lol

I dont feel like gettin any viruses, and limewire software downloads are usually full of em.

K so requests please people. I have a lot of time to kill.

and how do ya like my userbar?

8. i like it, but it doesnt really fit in with the other ones, if you know what i mean.

and i know what you mean about all the limewire downloads havin viruses. youd probably have better luck with torrents. thats all i use now and i never get viruses or any shit

9. how do you do the lines in the userbars, the ones that run angled accross the thingy :(

10. Bread, You have a cool style but I would like to see some varity if you are going to act as some sort of gfx expert, I like your stuff though it's cool.

11. gfx expert? lol, im no where's close..there are many people on this forum that have more talent in graphics then i do, i have not said i am a graphic expert..if i have, please show me..:confused:

12. Hey Man I was harsh, I'm sorry dude, your stuff is cool.

13. so does anybody actually want a userbar? anybody... anybody at all?