Custom Stealth Box - AK47 Auto

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by WeedMachine26, Sep 27, 2010.

1. i wouldnt worry to much about the adjustable lights as long as theres a way you can move your plant closer or farther (like the books you have under) you should be fine. i have a flash- santa seed that i started 3 weeks ago from single seed center. im doing the same thing you are but with dvd cases and its already flowering. good luck on your grow =]

adam

2. size of your pot looks fine.

3. Wait after thinking about im curious as to why the plant even needs to be closer to the lights. Light doesnt loose any noticeable amount of intensity in a couple of feet...

4. With using CFL's you should have them about 2-5 inches from the top of the plant. It will just turn out more bushy and less stretch.

Drop those lights.....

5. Day 7, looking good I guess..
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. not much to see here...lol....

How close are those lights?

7. *Parents found box, they didnt freak out but I have to ditch the plant unfourtuantely, project on hold for another 5 years or until I get an apartment*

8. Lol, busted.

Seriously if you want a stealth setup use a PC case!

9. yah I know shoulda started with that. If anyones curious what got me was light leaks and the hot air coming out of the box, guess my advice is to make sure u got that COMPLETELY covered.

10. or dont grow in your parents house!!!

11. mehhh their lives need some spicing up

12. Where did you buy that wood to make that? I'm trying to do something similar...

13. The box itself I bough "as-is" from Ikea, but you can pick up a basic cabinet like that anywhere for about $40 bucks. I got the rest of the wood from Home Depot/Lowes, and they can cut it exactly to your specifications there as well.