Custom Sonic the Hedgehog Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RJones2868, Sep 7, 2010.

1. #1 RJones2868, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
    With it being my first night being register, I figured posting a picture of my custom bong i made would be cool. The bottom has Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy outlined while the rest is frosted. The Sonic hanging on is also holding a blunt hahaha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you guys think? Sonic actually fell off of it, but I still kept him haha. The frosted part is starting to fade as well, I guess the stuff wasn't permanent which sucks. I'll probably try to redo it once it completely fades only use a high quality frost, and not just a spray. Anyways, comment away!:smoke:

2. thats pretty nice, do u blow glass?

3. o ya n welcome 2 the city:D

4. That would be sick if it was gong

5. thanks and nah i dont, i bought the bong for 20 bucks from the local headshop. and thanks for the welcome friend :wave:

6. shameless doesnt even BEGIN to scratch the surface of the sessions used in this bong bahaha

7. there were a few problems with this last time but i do love the sonic bong he has been very good to us in the garage

8. That bong is fucking SICK.

Sonic is for sure my favorite video game character. Love it.

+1, sir.

9. Thanks dude, and for sure Sonic is the best video game out there. gotta love the 90's am i right? haha

10. Hell yeah bro, God I miss all them old video games and amazing tv shows of my childhood..:hello:

11. That's awesome! These where "the good old days" games.