Custom Signatures

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by psychoperson25, Aug 12, 2009.

1. So if anyone wants a signature done I'll help ya I don't guarantee incredible speed or nothing with it but you know I'll do a couple a week and I'll do them in order. They would be similar in style to mine or otherwise if requested.

2. Hey I would like one man anything will do thanks !

3. Alright man I'll get to work. Sure you don't want anything in particular or do you want me to play off of your username?

Edit: I have an idea if you got nothing

4. Id like to see your idea man that would be cool !

5. yehh bro hook me up with sumthing hot including the colors blue and green

6. It has to do with your location that is all I'm going to say.

Luv tha Nug you are next. You can quote me. I should have both at least one of them done tomorrow if not both.

7. cool bro thanks

8. ill take one man. im sure anything you come up with will be cool.

9. Alright man coming up if you think of anything(this is for anyone) between then and now tell me because I won't be working on any others until I finish the first one.

10. #10 mr.mary, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
    hey man....that's cool you'll do that for anyone....

so can i get one, with u know, maybe some nice buds on it, and if u can maybe some nice shrooms,
    with like a dark green and black, or whatever looks good
    and have it say "MY .45" thas my nickname haha

Thanks

+ rep 4 u

11. #11 psychoperson25, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
  12. Dam good job man you got some skills ! Thanks really appreciate it + rep :hello:

13. wow that is amazing sig.

Id love one please. Uh my username in it and i really like psychedellics and pills lol.

14. I think I could come up with something for ya^

I already got a bit of an idea.

Luv Tha Nug 420 you are coming up

Also no problem man I am glad you are happy with it.

15. thanks man im stoked to see what you come up with youve got some mad talent.

16. Luv Tha Nug 420 I am not finished unless you say I am on this one. My idea was to add a hand throwing up a peace sign coloring it in with a similar color scheme. But with more blue.

So criticisms and ideas you yourself would like to add?

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s257/psychoperson25/Signatures/LuvThaNug420sig.jpg

[​IMG]

Link and pic as usual so I suggest saving this if it is your choice. Because they may take it down cause of the pot in the picture.

17. Hey man care to throw one my way? I love cartooooons... n weed.:smoking:

18. O course man. It will probably be a bit of a wait though.

19. hey man, did u see my post?

20. Yeah I did you are right after Mr. Kemal so the one after the one I am working on is yours.