Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Custom Pipes thread! [vid]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Drank, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Check out my diffused waterfall I made. It hits ice cold no matter how big the hit, and theres a ton of volume of smoke.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVPSxctpfbE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Modified 2 liter diffused waterfall in action[/ame]

2. This thread is such a letdown.:( I expected real glass, but +rep for good work on homemade piece;)

3. Kinda misleading title, but still cool I guess. I've always loved homemade pieces, so +rep for that.

4. I think its funny how you used tobacco. Why not just use weed? Now if you use it again your probably going to taste that tobacco you said you didn't like.

5. About five minutes before I cleaned it spotless.. It waaass see-through for the most part...
    I'm posting it because,

edit- the enlarged picture kicks alot more ass

Attached Files:

6. i built a similar setup a long time ago. that thing would get people blasted.
    search or google blissett bucket, thats how i made mine. I like it better with a bucket of water, so you can push the smoke into your lungs.

7. I mean obviously i smoke pot out of it on a daily basis, but as a youtube video, i really just wanted to show a demonstration w/ tobacco. The hits are 100% smooth and not hot at all, no matter how thick :)

It ruins everyone whos ever tried it w/ highness, and you waste no smoke