Custom one of a kind Zob. How much is this piece worth?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by seanaes, Aug 2, 2013.

1. #1 seanaes, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
    I won this custom Zob in a 4/20 raffle at my local shop, and now i am trying to sell it, ive heard it could go for $400-$600, and i just want to know anyone's opinions on how much you think its worth. 
    -stemless
    -18mm
    -zobello perc
    -90 degrees
    -flared out mouth piece
    (Since this picture was taken I had the base professionally removed, because I dropped and broke it.
    works flawlessly now)

Attached Files:

2. I have the same set up stem less 18 with 3 disk diffuser and I too broke the base is it possible for you to post a pic also tell me how you went about getting it removed or ffixed

3. @[member="MrStickyPipes"] i put up a pic. i went to my local head shop and they appraised it, and sent it off to a local professional blower.

4. #4 shaggish, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
    i have an 18mm stemless zobello perc zob....used i'd say it's worth around $120ish. i like yours a little better than mine, i'd go up to $150 maybe $200. how tall is it?

5. @[member="turdhole"] it is just over 16" tall and a 14" circumference.

6. that's a fat can, could get more than $200 i'd say

7. #8 musicislifeforme, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
    It's a really nice Zob bubbler with a zobello perc in it, but it is definitely not one of a kind. I saw the exact piece in my LHS a few days ago with a yellow and blue label it was going for 250. That being said, with a broken base, and been used, I would price your's around 150 at most.

8. Top dollar for that thing would be $200 usd

9. Good shape.. Give him a clean to make it spotless, 200$ and go down to $150 if you have too.
    It's not like you're losing money or anything lol 

10. i think i would rather have it without the bottom anyways it looks good i would deffinetly pay 200$ for it but other people since it is professionally fixed I think it would easy get at the least 150$

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Grasscity Forum mobile app