Custom Micro box and fabric pot

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by SlowerLowerGrower, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Any updates? really enjoying watching these grows

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here’s an update on the White Train Auto at 7 weeks, very little stretch but she’s pretty much one chunky bud at this point lol frosty as hell and has a strong lime aroma

• Like Like x 2
  4. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

That other multi strain grow I had in this box failed miserably due to a ph swing that killed most of them. So I went back to the drawing board and spruced up my design with some abs plastic and a plastic welder. 4 1gal pots with 1lb of Kind Soil in each topped off with Ocean Forest. They will be bottom fed with the Autopot Aquavalve. The strains will be LAK (LA Confidential x Killer Jack), Critical Haze, Gorilla Cookies, and Blue Cheese. Under the Migro100 Cob.

• Like Like x 1
  5. wow man thats gunna be a DOPE little setup you got! that Migro light is bomb city btw. def keep us posted, growing plants the way you are is what got me started with the Lowryder #2's wayyyy back in the beginning in 2006, long long time ago. but TINY plants INTRIGUED ME!! excellent work my friend, i truly enjoy seeing what you are doing here ^_^

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thank you so much I have a small room dedicated to pulling sizable yields but I will always have a little micro grow going they are so much fun

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Day 1 all 4 sprouted looking good with nice thick stems. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. their looking pretty healthy my friend, stems ARE nice and thick

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you

10. Here’s a one week update on the improved 4 plant micro grow. Very happy so far [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. The last one didn’t work out either so I went back to the original pot I had in this box and some coco loco feeding with GH Flora trio. Critical Orange Punch from Dutch passion 3weeks from sprout. Topped at the 3rd, cleared of the first and topped again at the 4 mains. Under a Migro100 Cob led. Also had this sent to me by an up and coming Space bucket designer , Gorilla Buckets, that’s pretty cool. LAK from Stranger seeds a few days from sprout under a 150w ufo. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. Now we are talking. Really starting to take shape. 4 weeks on Saturday. I’m going to do another round of topping and give her another week before making the switch. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. #133 Sypha, Mar 7, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    Hey bud whats up with this lil ladii.. hows she doin today??

• Like Like x 1
  14. 5 weeks into flower. Filled this box to the brim [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Here’s this little lady 3 weeks into flower and 7 weeks from sprout
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I enjoy them more. Fun challenge

• Like Like x 2
  18. This girl was a tough one to wrangle but she’s done stretching and starting to stack everywhere.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. This one is also done stretching and spacing nicely [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. She’s swelling up nicely
    IMG_0493.JPG E286B8E6-4EF6-4B50-83FE-3DC550613F5B.jpg IMG_0475.JPG

• Like Like x 4