Custom Micro box and fabric pot

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by SlowerLowerGrower, Jun 25, 2018.

1. I got a 150w Micro hps that fits perfectly in here for the next run I’m going to do 10 different strains with a one week veg time for 10 tiny plants hopefully yielded 8g a piece. That will give me a solid yield with variety. Just a fun challenge to mix things up. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Sorry for this messed up drawing but that’s what I’m going for. I did a 12/12 from seed thc Bomb that yielded just under 6g in 8 weeks barely taking up a quarter of the 1gal worth of soil so I’m hoping with a 1 week veg I can pull 8g off of each for 80g in a little over 2 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The pvc goes about 6” over the lot. I waited until she spread out covering a little over half of the pot then made the switch and let her grow vertically

• Like Like x 1
  3. 13weeks from sprout and 6weeks into flower. Buds are hard as a rock and only get thicker the lower they go. Super frosty and stinks of lemon diesel. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Thanks.. u da man!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice size buds bud

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anytime

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks man, they still have so much time left

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's awesome man. Pretty cool how weed is so versatile that it can be grown any number of different ways. This is peeking my interest quite. Like bonsai plants. I'ma sit back, tune in, and see how your grows go :metal:

9. Looking good man could use some pointers could u pm me thatta be savage

Sent from my LG-M160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. You can ask here bro I don’t mind

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ordered a kill a watt meter and found that the 150w bulbs are bullshit pushing 39w a piece. However my gram per watt just doubled so that’s awesome. The other 4 45w, 2 40w, and 1 42w are true within 1 watt. If you decide to go the cfl route stay away from “photography” bulbs and make sure the lighting facts are pictured with a “energy used” number before buying [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Wanna do A little micro like this but i wanna strech the plant so i can make a scrog. But i wanna make the net filled and the nets 4ft x 2.5ft any ideas getting her to that stage

13. This is a lot smaller than that, the box is only 1.5ft d x 2ft w x 2.5ft h. You could run 2 plants under a net that size and fill it quicker and easier than trying to make one plant use that much space, maybe even 3 small plants, top em, let them fill 1/2 of the net and make the switch. Or train like I do with no SCRoG. There’s a bunch of ways you could kill it in that space

• Like Like x 1
  14. I just wanted to scrog as im lsting this time round so u think maybe 2 plants how long would i veg for 8 weeks +

15. Depends on how high you’re doing the SCRoG and how fast the plants grow into it.

16. Ill start one off in a few days... Could use your help so any good strains i could with ??

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nice!

In the cab with the HLG65... what are the temps like?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks, sitting around 84°

• Like Like x 1
  19. I’ve never SCRoGed buy sites like seedsman have filters for plants that are good for scroging

• Like Like x 1