Custom Micro box and fabric pot

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by SlowerLowerGrower, Jun 25, 2018.

1. A little over 8 weeks from sprout and 1 week into flower. Just about done stretching. 20 tips and still have some spreading to do

IMG_7362.JPG IMG_7363.JPG IMG_7364.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Put the pvc square on. It was a SCRoG but I'm just using it as a tie point now. IMG_7374.JPG IMG_7373.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. 9 weeks from sprout. The stretch is finished on this lady. Temp couldn't be more in control. I can't wait to see how she stacks. I scrapped the SCRoG idea and went with the way I'm used to training. I still used the top pvc square as anchor points for my tie downs.

IMG_7432.JPG IMG_7440.JPG IMG_7444.JPG IMG_7443.JPG IMG_7442.JPG
    View attachment 2500298

4. Ive followed this from start to finish they are looking amazing pal great work

Sent from my LG-M160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks man

6. Looks good!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hell yeah saw this on insta earlier. Nice micro grow for sure !

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sorry I’ve been slacking on updates, here she is 5 weeks into flower and 12 weeks from sprout. A bulb dropped a little close and got a few tops but nothing serious but I dropped the pot a half inch. Other than that she’s killing it getting nice and frosty[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. I get it is a micro grow, but why is it so small for being so old?

10. It was topped several times and trained that way

• Like Like x 3
  11. Alright was just wondering if it was purposely heavily topped to keep small. I understand you have a limited grow space? Are you forced to keep it stealthy or just enjoy micro grows? If you are ever able to grow it out larger i'd just want to pitch in .02 cents and think topping way less and way more of LIFTA would lead to a positive in yeild. Your plant sure is a lil beauty. Bet she packs out real nice and heavy the next few weeks

12. Forgot to insert quote lol

13. Nice grow kits, man. looks great.

14. I be starving for these updates.. shes looking real nice for cfl’s mann when this grow started i was using cfl’s ive upgraded since cause my yeild wasnt enough for me.. i should see a big differance this go around

15. How tall was it b-4 you flipped.. or did you go by you being ready with enough tops?? And how high off the top of the pot is ur scrOG set up.. i know most growers go about 8”

16. I just enjoy micro grows I’ve got this little Nightstand cabinet going with an HLG65 that’s even smaller than this setup, less than 1sqft. I also have a tent that I get more serious in. If you search for my Critical + grow or my current “Idiot Proof Grow” you can see what I do with a little more head room. This grow and the cabinet are more for fun and to help hobby growers with space restrictions have a better idea of how to take advantage of the space. [​IMG][​IMG]
    This was my Critical + that was still only a foot tall, yielded almost 4.5oz.
    [​IMG]
    And this is my Blue Afghan x Sour Diesel I’ve got going in my tent currently