Custom Micro box and fabric pot

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by SlowerLowerGrower, Jun 25, 2018.

1. 4 weeks from sprout. I lost about a week of growth to heat stress but we are back on track with steady growth and I have the time to make up for it. So I'm finally excited about this box again. I'll be topping the 4 main tips at the end of this week. IMG_6723.JPG IMG_6724.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. She's killing it now. 5 weeks on Monday. Going to do a second round of topping to all strong tips, give it a week to recover and grow, make the switch, and let her stretch into the screen. IMG_6790.JPG IMG_6791.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. Im here for the long haul, the plant is looking great. She's really ready to take off now that you've topped her. Can't wait to see what she brings in the near future.

4. Got on going on here.. started after seeing yours.. (i got inspired) lol..

Be nice she has 3 legs so she might look a lil weird.. idk how but thats how she started growing when i first topped her..

I topped first then started bending and training from the very bottom..

Well anyway here it is..

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. So are you trying to manifold/mainline or just spread out the lower growth? I am a bit confused though 1 thing is for certain, you have to let the soil dry out more so the roots can breathe

• Like Like x 1
  6. I just watered right b-4 taking this pic so it might look a lil wet..

Question: when i water, were ever the water hits creates like a hole in my soil.. any idea why.. am i doing it wrong??

I was thinking i wanted to manifold “mainline”..

Am i doing it wrong..

I cut off all the veggative growth that came in on the main stems.. but after seeing the 1 in this post i now think i probably shouldnt have done that..

Ill let her vegg a lil more b-4 flipping the switch..

Im just trying tho.. cuz.. really i have no clue wtf im doin here.. also i topped all 3 legs.. hopeing for 6 main colas.

AGAIN.. AM I DOING IT WRONG.. IF SO PLZ HELP

7. I wouldn't say you're doing anything wrong. Every plant responds differently to training. Personally, I would chop that little shoot on the bottom that's lagging behind. It will be easier to keep an even canopy and divert more energy to the stronger tips. You can check out the manifold tutorial on growweedeasy.com. It give a pretty solid overview of the whole process.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Topped the 4 mains this morning. She's chugging along. I think I've got this box and pot figure out. I pretty much have to keep the outer most part of the soil wet or she drys out too fast. Not too much of a headache. Giving her another 2 weeks and making the switch IMG_6879.JPG IMG_6868.JPG IMG_6869.JPG IMG_6870.JPG IMG_6872.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gotcha... just checking ;)

Idk I use blumats for my pots and the seedlings/early veggers are in 4" pots so I don't really tell.....you can get a watering can to help slow it down a bit

Your doing ok with it..... I like Nebula's manifold tutorial as the plant does slow down a little bit from the couple of trimmings whereas Nugbuckets mainlining tutorial slows them down a lot as your cutting much more off ..... just different versions for the same end result ;)

Your doing great!

10. Thank you.. reassurance is always good..

I didnt know how to start so i just started bending and tieing.. i also topped her mains to create more.. this is it for me for now.. im going to just let her veg till i see alot of leaves then ill flip the switch..

Thanks to the great folks at GC im actually gettin good at this sh**.!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. I’m looking for a consistent connection in Colorado

12. She's back baby, time to abuse her on purpose IMG_6929.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  13. All on amazon buddy just tried different positions of the splitters until I found a nice snug 900w cfl monster.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. 6 weeks and catching up quick. Yea I lost 2 weeks but I'm happy I hung in there. I'm scrapping the SCRoG and sticking with my training style. I'm going to clear all growth in the center and give the 20 shoots time to get longer and spread them out so there will be plenty of space for the buds. So I'll let them grow out to almost the edge of the pot, let them get a couple inches of vertical growth, and make the switch. If I can pull 5 grams per shoot I'm looking at 100g out of a mini fridge sized box. IMG_6993.JPG IMG_6994.JPG IMG_6995.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Looks like its going to be a monster cant wait to see it stretch/grow verticle and start flowering

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Damn yours are growing fast. My outdoor plamts are 2nor three weeks old and only on second set of true leaves ): but look healthy. Im subbing to this thread because i think imma try and do an indoor setup similar to yours in future. Looks hella dope!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. 7 weeks from sprout. Making the switch tomorrow. I'll keep spreading them out through the stretch but I'm going to let them start growing vertically so the future buds can take advantage of all available light. IMG_7135.JPG IMG_7136.JPG IMG_7137.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Looks great!