Custom Locally Blown Spoon

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Hopkins, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Went to the headshop the other day and they had one of the local glass blowers out front doing custom pieces. Picked up this bowl for $30, it hits really nice and looks tight.

IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG

Whatcha think?

2. awesome pipe haha, didn't notice the extra bits till i enlarged the picture very sick :smoke:

3. Great colors :hello:

4. thats awesome!

5. wow that thing is gorgeous

6. That shit is indeed tight.

7. thanks for the replies. it hits pretty smooth until the bowl is almost cached, im really happy with it

8. awesome spoon man :wave:

9. Normally i'd think $30 is a bit much for a spoon but that is a work of art. Very nice!

10. Nice pickup homie. ;)

11. shit. some SALT spoons go for $180

12. looks great homie.

13. No doubt! I'm just not a big fan of the genre. Thats all. People who find them aesthetically pleasing will definitely drop more than $30 on one, I would just not be one of them. However, this piece is pretty nice to look at!

14. Daaaamn, that's amazing :D I'd pay way more than $30 for that

15. tomorrow ill update with a picture of it packed with some kush im getting :wave:

16. not intentionally trying to bump but i dropped it today on the concrete driveway of walmart and i thought oh fuck, its going to shatter. it hit, bounced a tiny bit, and then rolled to safety without a single mark on it. i was so pumped i smoked another bowl in the car before going in haha

17. That's awesome I'm glad it's still alive, I love the colors

18. Nice pipe, i have a custom bub with similar colors. burning in your car tho, not so nice. risky business.

19. very very nice for 30 bucks dude, it is indeed a work of art.....that you can conveniently smoke out of! :hello:

20. wow that thing looks very cool

sweet ass custom spoon for $30

not bad at all :D