Custom Coiled Illy

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by squijew, Apr 11, 2009.

1. #1 squijew, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    Juat got this in the other day. Custom Illadelph, glycerine coil. Colbalt blue with red accent.

It has the captain america shield emblazoned on the front of the glass. 7mm on the coil and 5mm on the base.

love this with all my heart. it rips like none other. the first time i hit it, i pertty much got as high as when i first started smoking! amazing.. a one hit wonder.

here some pics. it was taken in ornge light, no white light, so its alittle darker looking. but its the normal blue color and its great looking in person

detach coil and put it in frexer for a few hours. and when u hit it. feels like a breathe of freash air!

EDIT: Added Milkshot

[ame=http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/squijew/?action=view&current=0411091523.flv][​IMG][/ame]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Effing sexy. You just stick the coil in the freezer or what?

3. FUCKIN DOPE!

i love this bong man, looks fuckin legit. Lets see a milk video!

4. how much did that thing set u back, either way it looks like it was worth it:bongin::bongin:

5. slick man that thing looks real real decent

6. ive been looking at these a lot lately. maybe one day. kickass bong man!

7. Wowwie wow wow

Really nice bong
    REALLY nice bong

8. yo thanks guys, im def so happy with it

it did set me back a few. not guna say exactly hjow much, but lets jst say. if you are looking for this type of bong, its guna be pretty expensive. i had to sell my xbox and it doesnt even come close to covering the cost

as for the coil, you put it in the freezer for a few huors, and it coems out soooo cold. and when u hit that stuff, it feels like a breath of fresh air. you cant feel anythign....that is until you start coughing your lungs out cuzt it just hits so amazing

pure exctasy

9. ahh! that looks awesome man. I've recently been looking around at some illy's. I can't budget a coiled one, but this one looks sick!

10. Nice addition man, but sorry to hear about the loss of your xbox as well. Now its time to think of something else to do after you get blazed! :cool:

11. That is a nasty, nasty bong im hoping to pick up an illadelph sometime this summer

12. Gorgeous piece of work you have there.

13. does anyone know exactly what is in the Illadelph coil condenser? I've heard Glycerin, but that's not 100%

14. amazing piece man

15. sickest fucking bong ever.

gimme dat right now:smoking:

16. That is so dope dude. I want an illy real bad.

17. nice pick up man.. it looks like they have stepped up there game quite a bit in the past couple years.

18. +rep. that thing is f'n sexy.

19. #19 papasandbeer, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    awesome custom coil dude! that shit is beatifull! a/c matches perfectly, someone posted this coil without the a/c wanting it a lil bit back...looks so much better complete/ash catcher.

20. Sweet glass man, I wouldn't mind owning one of those at all.

There's a coiled 'delph at my local shop, and it is by no means cheap, and it's not even custom, haha.