custom cfl light fixture pvc grow tent 2700 k 23 w * 7 6500 k 23 *3

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Toker4life20, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Hello I have been inspired to create a light fixture and PVC tent... my tent has metal electrical boxes as a base, and pvc pipe connections at the corners.... it is a simple rectangular tent 2.5ft*2.5ft base and like 4.5 tall. I will be using 10 23watt cfl bulbs... 3 of which are 6500 k which are very bright with a white blue tinge... very blinding lol. I purchased those at wallgreens along with 4 2700 k which are softer in light. I also purchased 3 more 2700 k at home depot all the lights are 1600 lumens. So I wish i knew how to post pictures via mobile to show my fixture and tent.., as well as some supposed 'kief' from my large titanium santa cruz shredder 4 stage grinder :D which i believe may not be kief scary lol... if anyone knows if this is a healthy grow setup in terms of pvc pipe health hazards and mercury light bulbs... also if anyone knows how to show what i have via android cell phone browser can you tell me?

2. I may be wrong but i believe i read that making a tent with PVC is a big no no due to chemicals it releases when warmed up 

3. light bulbs should be fine i would think as long as u do not plan to break them over ur plants lol

4. Im gonna use emt electric pipe then... do you know anything about posting pictures because i also have shady herbs with strange kief lol. Also i want to make a tent tutorial and light fixture tutorial lol. Also the shady weed is really strong haha.