Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Custom Bowls.?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JrodXD, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Whattup Blades well I have been smoking for awile and I can't tell you how many bowls i have broken for my bong due to carlessness or carless friends, I always Just by a replacement at My local smoke shop but I am looking for something alittle more intresting sturdy and custom any help thanks,

JrodXD

2. A lot of LHS' carry 7mm or even 9mm thick bowls, the guy at my shop will literally slam them as hard as he can into the counter to show off how tough they are.

As far as a custom bowl goes, they're not gonna be any sturdier than any other bowl, just look cooler.

3. Just get a metal one that are usually on those cheap acyrlics, never break and are like 6$

4. That's so dumb, why would you be cheap get a piece of shit when you can spend $20 more and have a nice glass one...