Custom Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by igeoffrey, Feb 26, 2014.

1. I've made an account for one simple reason. I'm looking for someone who can create a glass bong. I have a sketch made and I'd like it to be exactly how it is in the sketch. I've got a $1,000 budget. We'll work out the details later but anyone who can or knows someone who can complete this task needs to contact me ASAP.

2. Look up apix designs they do customs I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Any luck? A long time ago when I was in high school, my friend let me borrow a beautiful ceramic bong of a kneeling female figure. Nothing lewd/tasteless like the one where the chick is bent over and you smoke out of her butt... It was a legit sculpture. I brought it over to this friend of mine's house, and she had scumbag friends over who stole it. I still cannot stop thinking about how bad I felt when that happened. I know I will never find an exact replica, but I want to have one made that is similar. I finally have the means to do so. If you know of any artists who would like to be commissioned for this type of work, please have them contact me. Thank you so much.