Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Custom bong advice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Floridatoker, Aug 8, 2007.

1. I am buying a roor bong custom made And i do not know if i want ice notches or a Narrowing Section The website says a narrowing section is better than getting ice notches. But is the narrowing section better realy. Which should i do they are both expensive and i don't want to pay for something that i don't need. This is my bong so far
    :smoke: At 450.00

Attached Files:

• 387.jpg
      387.jpg
      File size:
      55.9 KB
      Views:
    • 303.jpg
      303.jpg
      File size:
      71.7 KB
      Views:
    • 300.jpg
      300.jpg
      File size:
      78.8 KB
      Views:
    • 1091.jpg
      1091.jpg
      File size:
      7.1 KB
      Views:
    • 396.jpg
      396.jpg
      File size:
      15.9 KB
      Views:
  2. I would go with the ice notches, nothing like ice to cool it down for a nice milk shot.

3. id ask that website if they have a broken bong policy first before you order. Make sure you have a way to get a refund or replacement if it arrives broken. If they dont have anything of the such, pm and ill send you a link to a website that I garuntee you will get your roor to you intact.

other than that, I think that narrowing section looks ugly. the site that I can link you to has different no so straight and square reductions, rounded and not squared, and you can get them with notches. Ill pm you a link to a nice roor i was looking at last night

edit: wow dude nvm they fuckin raised prices again. If you really want a link to another place that sells roors let me know. but damn theyre getting expensive