Custom blown perc inside perc+milk vid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SOtOkes, Apr 5, 2011.

1. #1 SOtOkes, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    hi im sotokes and im new here, so i figured id start out with my main piece, its a locally blown lightly worked 7mm thick custom triple domed perc inside a perc (think like the zob mega)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MILK SHOT VIDEO (Click to play! Click to play! Click to play!)
    [​IMG]
    (^^^click to play! click to play! click to play!^^^)

Happy smokin and death to all china glass!

2. That's pretty sick dude, but try just setting the camera down on something lol.:rolleyes:

Or maybe have a friend film.

3. Or set the camera down on your friend

4. ^^ best. i laughed. yeah sorry about the vid i was excited about my new piece and noone was home yet,i tried my best though. ill post a better video when my weed gets here, waitin on some bomb ass arjans haze

5. goddamn is it even possible to inhale through that

nice tube though

6. nice piece. Must be a little draggy though isn't it?

7. Had to be done:
    [​IMG]

8. #8 SOtOkes, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2011
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSy5bFIyZtk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSy5bFIyZtk[/ame]
    NEW MILK best purple kush on the planet

AHAHAHA that picture above there killed me props.

and no i thought it would be at first but its actually not draggy, i find it to be a nice quick pull if you give it a nice pull. the tube diameter is pretty fat though

9. "Can you hold this and take a video? Everybody on the site told me to take a video..."

But we didn't.

Lies.

10. #10 SOtOkes, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2011
    yeah. i was told to take a better video so i thought i would. and theres a chemical in thc called fuckit, this chemical prevents me from bothering to make the effort to come back onto the site and find out the specific names of who asked, thusly making it "everybody"

11. very scientific....

12. You might want to ditch your bowl and ashcatcher then

13. #13 SOtOkes, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ashcatchers dragonluck, according to the guy at bongs n such you caught me with the bowl though. Ill no doubt burn in hell for my bowl purchases but i have a bad habit of breaking them so i buy cheap slides