curvy girls thread...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lazyy, Apr 10, 2012.

1. #6042 old shol4evr, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    delete

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. Damn girl you got more curves than a race track.
    Of all your beautiful curves your smile is my favorite.
    All those curves and me with no brakes. 20112878_27_600_734.jpg 20116555_2_600_1066.jpg 20116487_50_550_543.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  3. There's a fine line between curvy and just plain fat. A journey every man must make for himself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Isn't this the Crux of all of these posts?

People seem to be incapable of distinguishing for themselves wtf "curvy" and wtf "fat" means.

Yes...most people like curves.
    Yes...most people don't like plain fat.

One should be appreciated, and the other one should not, based on personal preference.

The only enemy are the people who like to claim that one is the other.

• Like Like x 1
  5. No. 3 with the iphone sure is cute... Name? decades ago i liked trim to skinny but after squeezing many packages have decided that more meat on the bones is just more sensual and pleasing to the touch... safer too if you bruise easily as i do...

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think alot of u guys are afraid/intimidated by a big boned gal....half the time a chick with a lil extra attached will treat u way better than a skinny snob that thinks shes gods gift to earth
    Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I've found that attitude from both sides.

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 1
  8. #6050 old shol4evr, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    delete

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Many guys think of "big boned" or "thick" as fat...
    Other guys have a strong attraction if not fetish for the "plus sizes" and regardless of what the majority of guys think about the larger curvier gals, they rarely lack for admirers if they simply let the guys know they are there...

i don't have a fetish for them nor have i ever sought them out but a pretty face and great personality compensates for lack of a hard body imo and i've found myself being attracted to a few...
    i've known a few guys who swear by the larger ones and won't give a hard body or skinny a 2nd look...

Having said all that, the biggest turn OFF for me is large soft breasts... they are just everywhere and too much.. lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yes it can be for sure
    Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

11. #6053 Deleted member 1049288, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    edit

• Like Like x 2
  12. #6054 Deleted member 1049288, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    edit

13. #6055 HIGHliketheSKY, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    Officially unwatching this thread as it has failed in regard to its original purpose. It has turned into a skinny bitches with nice T&A thread. Which I can also appreciate, however, this group of women has no lack in appreciation already, so this thread has only become a reminder for me. A little appreciation for the non-airbrushed barbie type would be a nice change of pace.

Let's remember that ALL women should be appreciated. Whether you care for them sexually, or not. A woman is much more than just her body. We aren't here solely to be objectified by men based on our body type nor does it dictate our worth.

For your information, big boned is something completely separate from fat, curvy or thick. And is commonly misused.

Yes everyone's subjective opinion is different on what constitutes as fat, curvy, thick etc. But please do, remain respectful.

Curvy and dare I say FAT women read this thread too. Some of these comments are vile. We have got feelings too. And we are an already under appreciated group. Thanks for the reminder. It was nice to see the small amount of appreciation for a true curvy woman while it lasted.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. This is a thread that post pictures of women that have curves. Because they are fun to look at! Not about their feelings and character not that it's not important, just not fun to look at.....I like all types but as was mentioned skinny girls do dominate the media and are a LOT easier to get pictures of. I share pictures in here that get my attention and have more curves than a man lol. If you want more cushioning in between the curves than by all means post them. I and I'm sure most others will gladly look at them. But please stop bitching and moaning about pictures of pretty women if they are not big enough. IF YOU WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE THEN DO SO WITHOUT LECTURING US. For the most part this thread would be dead if not for skinny bitches so kindly STFU.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. #6059 HIGHliketheSKY, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    There was no need for you to be rude in your response. This is a forum. I am an underappreciated curvy woman. I will not apologize for my opinions nor for stating them.
    My comments werent even remotely directed at you, as I appreciate many of your contributions. It was directed at the vile "beached whale" comments.

But as you even admit, this thread no long serves its original purpose. It has become an ugly reminder, one I don't wish to look at anymore. I've read this thread since many years ago. It's not what it once was.

Enjoy your bags of bones with fake tits and plastic surgery. I'm not too curvy to stand in your way:laughing:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed