curvy girls thread...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lazyy, Apr 10, 2012.

1. I like guys in all shapes and sizes because honestly, I don't go for guys based on their physical appearance. I go for what's in their heart and in their mind and I go for the way we connect.
    I understand and accept that people have and are entitled to their own personal preferences when it comes to the physical traits of their potential partners, but I have always fallen the deepest in love with, not the ones who I was initially most attracted to but, the ones who grew on me over time. The guys who, at first glass, weren't anything SPECIAL, but they weren't repulsive or deformed...so I didn't write them off. Because I am a good person. And guess what happened? The more I got to know them on the INSIDE the more what was on the outside began to appeal to me. And now, even when all is said and done, those guys are my standard, not the conventional run of the mill "hotties".

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. I love skinny girls and curvy girls. It's all about how they carry themselves to be honest. I'm not hard to please. Well, from a physical standpoint, I won't put up with someone lacking common sense just because they are hot

3. That's what I mean.
    I don't PREFER skinny guys... but I've fallen for a couple.
    I don't PREFER shorter guys, but I've fallen for a couple....
    It's about SO MUCH MORE than whether or not they're conventionally "hot" by society's standards.

4. I either am attracted to really short girls or thick girls.

One or the other.

5. I think I'm just conditioned to like thicker women.

Sure, I find skinny women attractive but I'd much rather date their thicker friends. And of course, it's not all about looks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. wheres COCO? i prefer a fit chick but a little thick with a cute face is just as sexy!

7. Thick girls are waayyyy more fun in bed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bria myles anyone?

9. #50 lazyy, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012

if there's anything that drives me crazy about a girl, it's gotta be curves and some nice shapely legs. my girlfriend pretty much has my definition of the perfect body, it grew onto me as we became attached so there might be more to it but from what she told me it's because i dig girls with authority. apparently the legs thing = a woman with power and when i think about it, that's a huge turn on for me. on the other hand, i don't understand the obsession with size 0 girls who look like they are too mentally weak to not follow a trend or lifestyle unless it's on tv. damn shame.

so yea, there's a deeper meaning behind it i think. shows a lot about the girl's character and personality and their outlook on life.

10. I just have to agree with this.

Oh man. The memories.. :D

11. anyways... :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. NOT true. I'm not only 7 months pregnant, but I am up to 185lbs. Before I got pregnant I was about 165-170 depending on what i ate that day. My husband weighs about 160, so he's not a big guy at all and we are into some pretty kinky shit. And let me tell you, he has his way with me.

You can't have your way with ANY girl unless they LET YOU. It's all about preference man. I just don't see the point of coming in the thread to argue that skinny girls are better, just make another thread about skinny girls.

13. ^^^ last pic post is how I like a thick girl.

Not too thick, but not too lanky either. :D

14. [quote name='"swag swag"']

NOT true. I'm not only 7 months pregnant, but I am up to 185lbs. Before I got pregnant I was about 165-170 depending on what i ate that day. My husband weighs about 160, so he's not a big guy at all and we are into some pretty kinky shit. And let me tell you, he has his way with me.

You can't have your way with ANY girl unless they LET YOU. It's all about preference man. I just don't see the point of coming in the thread to argue that skinny girls are better, just make another thread about skinny girls.[/quote]

Congrats on the baby! I have a 5 month old and my friend had hers early this morning.

I'm a normal 135-140 and got up to 165 when I was pregnant. I'm not a skinny girl, I'm curvy and my man can toss me around like the best of em!

15. I feel you there. I'm planning on breastfeeding and I already have a personal trainer lined up for when my husband is overseas for 6 months starting October and I'm planning on getting down to that range.

16. those pics up there are just awesome.

really gonna like this thread. haha.

17. [quote name='"swag swag"']

I feel you there. I'm planning on breastfeeding and I already have a personal trainer lined up for when my husband is overseas for 6 months starting October and I'm planning on getting down to that range.[/quote]

I breastfed for a while, had to stop because I wasn't producing enough. But now I get to smoke so it isn't so bad! :)

Get a jogging stroller, my little guy LOVES it and it makes going on walks less boring ;)

Girl or boy? Or surprise baby?

18. I actually prefer curvy girls. Usually have better attitudes and of course you can't snap them in half when you're getting it.

19. one more

[​IMG]