curvy girls thread...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lazyy, Apr 10, 2012.

1. This thread has attracted all the sweet ladies in this place. Are we all curvy or what LOL

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I sure hope soo.... Lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Me too;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. We need real pics not from the web...faces can be blurred js

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. :yummy:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Both of these look fake... well the bottom one more than the top? Not the ass part but the rest of the pic? Hi btw it's been a while!

And yes come on real bladie posts it's been a longgggg time!

I've posted myself in here enough :laughing:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. Wtf happened to this thread? It's like attention slut central.....

• Like Like x 1
  8. I didn't even know you frequented this thread...

9. Yes i do. I like pictures of girls.

• Like Like x 2
  10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ooooo.. a new girl crush!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Ive nvr seen ya

12. Nice

• Like Like x 1
  13. #5974 BlazedGlory, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Crazy big!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. You're not missing much.

15. Sometimes I felt I was posting for myself... it's hard to find good pictures of thick ladies day in and day out. So I apologize for the "fake bitches" but I like em all! Men are far less picky than woman, and thank God we would be doomed as a species if men were as picky as women. A study shows men think roughly 50% of all females are average or above in attractiveness. Woman on the other hand find only 20% of men average or above lol. It's a real study and it absolutely cracks me up that girl's only find 20% of men average, which kinda throws the laws of average out the window..... what it shows is women are picky, very picky in fact un reasonably picky lol.
    So ladies what percentage of men in society do you find attractive in your opinion? I'd say as a man I find the 50% pretty accurate.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I have a serious wide range :laughing: it depends what you mean though. Men see and judge and that's it for them. Women do the same but are more willing to look past the media's portrayal OF physical attractiveness and find attractiveness within the person. I could think you are meh but after speaking to you for you couple of hours I'll notice that cute dimple on your cheek when you smile, that your eyes twinkle, that actually wow you're quite manly...

I dunno. That's what I think. Men also have this problem with worrying what other males think about their "prize", women don't have this, you always see nothing guys with beautiful women, you don't see it the other way around.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. #5979 HIGHliketheSKY, Jul 12, 2018
    As a curvy and tall female myself I'm a bit picky and biased about the use of "curvy" or "thick" and hate the misuse of big boned. Just looking to find my category to fit into :biggrin:. All women are beautiful though I feel my group is often overlooked. You can find them tiny waisted, fake titty chick's dime a dozen.

Edit, to answer on the attraction. I can't give a percentage it's not possible but I do have a "type", however, I have also become attracted to people I wasn't originally because of their personality.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. #5980 HIGHliketheSKY, Jul 12, 2018
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. How about the Croatian President?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1