curtis gets slapped by a white teacher....

Discussion in 'General' started by T.H.C-ERRRDAY, Dec 23, 2010.

1. pretty long read... but curtis' mom is pretty fucking retarded... i hate when people pull the race card like this. and her list of demands is just fucking insane :eek:

Curtis Got Slapped By A White Teacher!

2. #2 IceCreamKidd, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
    the person who slapped him's race has no relation. The mom writing that comes off like an entitled racist. What a wasted read.

3. Her demands are fucking ridiculous. Weekly anger management workshops for teachers? An annual $1,500 Wal-Mart gift card? A 7-day annual trip to fucking Disneyworld? A personal audience with Obama...So many free lessons for different things, free trips...damn.....

Damn, reading this pissed me off. Mostly because she uses this incident as an attempt to get so much free shit, and plays the race card so much. Dumb bitch, the teacher doesn't need counseling, you do :cool:

4. exactly... that kid was probably out of line and his ignant mother never did anything about it so the teacher put him in his place.. whats so bad about that?

5. I probably would have hit the little shit too. He could have been a china man it don't matter. I hate black people like this who make a big deal out of you being black and me being white. Lets be people and you can quit your bitching. I treat you fair and then when you don't get what you want you accuse me of being the racist. Fuck you. Your the racist

6. shes just looking for a free ride through life. fuckin scum

7. ???????????????????
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ???????????????????

8. I know man its disgusting. some one should post this on 4chan *hint* *hint*. I would but i dont know how to work that website haha

9. Careful, just make sure you dont break the skin or she'll own your ass :D

10. This website is fucking hilarious.

11. damn i would imagine you would have to slap the shit out of someone to break the skin lol:p

she should have hit him harder :laugh:

12. I that teacher hit my kid i would be beefin too. Who the fuck is she to hit my kids? But i am black and i can honestly say that bitch is one ignorant ass ni66a. Its obvious to everyone she is milking the incident. All she had to do was go down there and beat that bitches ass for like ten minutes and it would have been over right there.

13. [​IMG]

the fuck? is this an 80's tv show?

14. This whole thing is ridiculous, and whoever made those pictures deserves some hard slapin.

15. Just another dumb bitch trying to play the poor little me race card to get something she clearly has no entitlement to. They should laugh their asses off while tearing that letter up infront of her face. then send her a bill for waisting their time.

16. I am incredibly disappointed with this thread.
    The title does no justice...

where's my youtube video of some teacher slapping a kid????

17. The question on everyone's mind is...

Did curtis get the black slapped off of him?

(this would be like doing him a favor tho, right? right?)

(right?) :D

18. [​IMG]

19. [​IMG]

20. This right here should have been in the OP. :cool: