Curse of the white lighter strikes again

Discussion in 'General' started by feudalism, Aug 11, 2012.

1. I never believed that white lighters were bad luck until it happened to me last night.

It started at a party, it was a really good party, there were lots of people there, free drink and nice tune. I had about 6 or 7 shots (free) and jagerbombs and was dancing with some hot bitches and everything. Then my bro was all like lets smoke some dro and I did and didn't care about the white lighter because I thought it wasnt real.

We dicided to have a few drag races on the road in front of the party. I was winning but i slid out and hit a parked car. Luckily the police didn't find out because I went home but the side of my car is all scratched up and covered in white paint and everything.

Fuck white lighters.

Anyone else been stuck by the white lighter curse?

2. So.... did you leave your insurance card on the parked car..?

3. this guy^

edit: holy shit man how do you have a full rep bar with only 750 posts?

4. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']So.... did you leave your insurance card on the parked car..?[/quote]

Fuck no. Yolo

5. fuck dat brah

6. Honestly, you should consider yourself lucky that you got away with pulling such a dumbass stunt. You drag raced, hit a parked a car in front of witnesses, and got away without going to jail. Sounds like the lighter didn't much have much to do with it.

7. So you got drunk and crashed a car? What if you killed someone?

8. [quote name='"captain zigzag"']Honestly, you should consider yourself lucky that you got away with pulling such a dumbass stunt. You drag raced, hit a parked a car in front of witnesses, and got away without going to jail. Sounds like the lighter didn't much have much to do with it.[/quote]

This ^

9. ^ nah brah I do it all the time, this was the only time i did it with a white lighter.

its pure scientific method bro

10. Sometimes u just gotta race..

11. Yea it was the white lighter... you were fucking drag racing drunk, what'd you expect

12. You did something stupid and are blaming the lighter you used to smoke weed for it? People who arnt responsible enough to not do stupid shit like that shouldnt smoke weed.

13. Sounds like the white lighter was good luck bro.
    You got away with drunk driving, street racing, and hit and run.
    Fucking dope:smoke:

14. You got drunk, then smoked weed, and then got in car to RACE. I'd say that white lighter was good luck, because you could've fucked up WAY worse than you did.

You're also a total asshole for hitting someone's car and just driving away only to complain about scratches and white paint on YOUR car. I hope you're a "closet smoker," because people like you are the ones giving stoners a bad name.

15. The white lighters are a tool of the devil. It's no coincidence that these purposeful fire-starters are cursed by a West Afrian voodoo queen intended to do harm to people like us. Stay awayyyyy

16. Cant tell if serious or troll..

17. How does this guy have a maxed out rep bar? I think there's tom foolery at foot!