Curse of the final payment

Discussion in 'General' started by Coiffio, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Sorry about the useless post. I just need to vent.

I made my final payment on my car last Tuesday and I was so happy to get it paid off. On Thursday I was driving around with some friends and the one in the back tried to roll down the window but it was stuck. Turns out the motor burned out or something. That's not a big problem, I can deal with it.

Today when I was leaving work my car wouldn't start the first time I tried, but I got it on the second try. I got home and smoked a bowl then went back out to see if I could find anything wrong with it. I popped the hood and tried to crank it up and I see a big cloud of smoke starting to appear. I called my neighbor over because he knows a good bit about cars. After about 10 minutes he comes to the conclusion that the A/C compressor is locking up and that there isn't anything he could do.

So I've been calling around for the past 30 minutes trying to get an estimate and the cheapest I've found is about $700. So here I am without a car and running low on pot. Fucking bad luck. :rolleyes:

2. Yeah, the AC system is pretty expensive to repair when it gets fucked.

Good luck with everything, dude.

3. i feel your pain man! i just finished payin off my bag of ass and now it only starts when it feels the need and then still runs rough. its hard to be a pimp when you got a busted ass ride :( now i need a new one.

4. glad i got a dependable ride..sorry bout your cars

5. haha the same thing happened to my car!!! nothin a lil duct tape couldnt fix lol

6. ditto

7. dang that sucks =[

hope things look up

8. shit dude,,,, just get a new fanbelt for that model without a/c and leave the piece of shit air compressor, sitting there,,,

it's winter time you dont need the damn thing right now anyhow,,,,,

allthough it's karma,,,, i feel your pain,,,,,,

.[​IMG]