Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Currently sick, safe to use a vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dagz, Jul 20, 2009.

1. I have a bit of a sore throat, as I understand tho I got this from hitting the bong I had a bit too rough about 2 days ago. I recently got a vaporizer and am wondering if it is okay to still inhale the vapor even tho I still have a sore throat. I understand that I shouldn't with smoke, as it can irritate my throat more. Can I use the vaporizer tho?

Thanks.

2. AFAIK, vaps are the safest way to smoke, it leaves all the chemicals and plant carcinigens where they belong (NOT IN YOUR LUNGS). But, dont take my word for it.

3. Yeah, think it is still okay to smoke tho? Can it still irritate my throat even tho its vapor?

4. Once you get high enough, wouldn't the weed just negate any irritation it may cause? I have a bad wrist and whenever I smoke I can't feel a thing lol. I've always heard weed acts as a bit of a pain reliever.

5. it would just temporarily cover up the symptom, wouldn't get rid of it.

To OP you should be fine using a vape, but if you notice it doesn't make any difference and your throat gets worse then stop until you feel better.

6. Yeah, it is the next morning that gets me tho lol. When I wake up my throat feels like more crap if I smoke, didn't try it with a vape yet tho.

7. Yeah, think i'm gonna try it and not take big hits.

Thanks all for help.

8. True lol. I wasn't really thinking about the after effects haha. You should be good though man, as you're just inhaling the vapor, not the harsh smoke. Vape it up man.