Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Currently Purple Urkle and Green Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bytheacre, Aug 29, 2017.

1. This is my first post, Hello all! I hope I can be a useful addition to this great community :)

Currently my stash consists of Purple Urkle and Green Haze. I picked up a week ago. These two I have never tried prior. Because of the current growth and competition around my area, Im blessed with an outstanding amount of varietie (at least thats how I see it). So Im always trying something new.

Below are the strains I have tried since January. January is when I walked into a dispensary for the first time...

OG Kush, Strawberry Cough, Blueberry, Blueberry Dream, Black Indica, Sour D, Headband, Purple Haze (I know I know), Purple Kush, Kush, Jamaican Haze, Lemonade, Violator, Rockstar, Green Haze, Purple Urkle, Bubba Kush, Purple Candy, Cannatonic, Harleyquin, Pennywise, Organic Seattle Blue, Pink Northern, Sour Tangie, Sweet and Sour Widow, S Sour Widow,

And there is approx 4-5 that I know I am forgetting about.

2. A Few..LOL
    Maybe 5000 known strains available..Get your wallet ready LMAO!!
    Enjoy your stash and maybe grow what you like..Feminized seeds are available for many strains today!!:)
    Cash.gif

3. I wasn't sure how to post pictures after I made the thread, sorry. Here a couple. IMG_20170829_082916.jpg 15040100487831028391131.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Luckily a gram lasts me almost a week. So I just pick up small amounts of different and that works for me :)

5. Nice..a gram of Dank lasts me about 2 days..LOL
    Here is my current grow..2x GDP on the right -1x 00 Kush on left, 1x Mystery in the front..about 2-4 wks from harvest and licking my chops over those Granddaddy Purples (still have a bunch of fem seeds.;))
    8-28-17.jpg

• Like Like x 1