Currently in a bad trip (24 hours)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trickbanana, May 15, 2016.

1. #1 Trickbanana, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
    Last night at 7:30, I took an edible. Only 13 mg. Red and some blue gummy. I had taken a sleeping pill the night before, but that was it. Shortly after eating it, I had a double cheeseburger and fries and water. I was fine, nothing sad happening. At 8:45, I felt everything spinning. I thought I was going to pass out, and told my friends I needed to lay down. I laid, trying to breathe deep breaths, but it wasn't helping. Just like a lot of other bad trip posts, it felt like I was dying. Until I accepted that I died. And just waited for it, basically. Everything felt like it was on repeat, resetting. New ways to realize I was dying. The sounds I heard made sense as if I was subconscious but my real world me was dying. Such as hospital workers whispering over me or ambulance shining lights into my eyes. Among other experiences. That lasted until about 12:45. I was very aware of time. Constantly checking my watch and seeing that time would keep moving. That kept me sane every once in a while for just a split second, as I would be able to tell myself it would be over in a normal amount of time.

It's now been 24 hours. After 12:45 am, everything slowed down. I wasn't as numb. I had better sense of touch and smell. But it still would bring revolutions of death. At slower rates. Sitting up for longer than a few minutes causes dizziness and makes me feel like I'm about to pass out. I've been suffering from anxiety, amnesia, dizziness, and weakness. For 20 hours now, every time I'm on the verge of falling asleep, I jolt back awake. Or something keeps me up. I haven't slept at all. I checked through my watch.

I've tried resting, sweating under bed sheets, drinking tea, taking a hot shower, watching videos, nothing's helping. I'm scared that I haven't slept. I get so close it almost feels like I did, until I jolt awake and look at my watch and no time has passed. I also passed a stool and found a red mark. I'd like to believe that's just the gummy, but it being 24 hours, I fear it can be anything. Red stools regardless should be checked out right?

Ive smoked a few times before this. I've even eaten 50 mg of a rice crispy before. I just had a burning chest and eventually fell asleep. No bad trip. This is different. And only 13 mg. And lasting far too long for just weed. It wasn't laced, I saw the box from the store my friend took it from and saw him cut it in half from a single square in front of me.

I really need advice. I've never experienced anything like this.

• Like Like x 1
  2. You need to sleep.
    Go to the doctor for your bloody stool.

• Like Like x 7
  3. sounds like you are just experiencing panic attacks and the anxiety that surrounds them. Trouble sleeping because of the anxiety, will cause more anxiety and create a vicious cycle. You just need to get some sleep and you will feel better.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I remember my first time with edibles

• Like Like x 3
  5. You should only really go to a doctor immediately if you're passing dark red/black stool. A little red here and there is no big deal

But yeah, this is edibles. Good times in right amounts, bad times in wrong amounts. Just gotta remember you're not gonna die and to just relax.

• Like Like x 2
  6. You have to remember that you can't really compare the quality & potency of each edible (unless largely manufactured).

Edibles are made with all different strains & one gummy you got from "Bob" isn't going to make you feel the same as the one "Mike" is giving you today (even if the amount is the same).

Between having a rough time sleeping, taking a sleeping pill & consuming an edible that may or may not have been of medical grade quality, it likely induced anxiety/panic attacks.

I doubt that red speck was blood, but keep an eye on it. Bright red blood is a sign of bleeding in the lower portion of your intestines and can sometimes just be superficial.

• Like Like x 2
  7. It's now the next morning. I've slept a bit. But I woke up with diahrrea and nausea. Feeling very weak and dizzy. It's coming in waves, but they're fairly frequent.

More than likely it isn't the weed, although it kinda feels like I'm still high every once in a while. But it's so coincidental I go through these symptoms after a severe panic attack.

If it truly isn't the weed, and it could be the burger I ate the same day. I feel like it would've left my system as I have went to the bathroom multiple times since then. I haven't eaten much, because of nausea. I've been drinking water and some tea.

Should I visit the doctor? And if I do, I shouldn't tell them about the edible, right?

8. Sounds like waaaayyyyy to much anxiety. Next time skip the edible and just smoke a bowl with a beer.

• Like Like x 2
  9. 13mg got you that messed up? Are you sure it was 13 and not 130mg, I barely feel anything that low

• Like Like x 1
  10. Have a wank. It will relax you.

If you can't wank, give yourself a few slaps in the face and get yourself to the doctor/ER. You will end up dehydrated and fucked up from food poisoning.

25/11/17

• Like Like x 2
  11. I wouldn't ignore diarrhoea that last's more than a day.

It wouldn't hurt to see your Dr. if it persists.

Also, I don't see an issue with telling your Doctor about the edible.

• Like Like x 1
  12. If Its food poisoning it takes at the least 6-8 hrs for it to kick in and symptoms can last anywhere from 1-10 days.
    Now i have really bad anxiety, period. I use cannabis to combat it but i have to be careful. If i eat too much of a sativa strain i get an anxiety attack and my body's gets destroyed. I get massive diahria w my anxiety it sucks. Ive gotten plenty of red dots in my poo too and im fine at least i think

13. My feelings are coming in waves. Sometimes I just feel weak all over. Sometimes it's a headache that distracts me. I'm still having bowel problems, although no more red dots. I'm drinking a lot of water and urinating enough to believe I'm not dehydrated. But tomorrow, for sure, if I still feel like this, I'll see the doctor.

But I was reading another thread of people experiencing ghost highs for days after. I'm definitely going through that. My only concern is my weakness, diahrrea, and nausea as nobody else seems to be complaining about that.

Could just be extremely coincidental food poisoning on my behalf. Or the anxiety really fucked up my immune system and it's struggling to keep everything in tact for now.

14. You're obviously fine if you can type out a whole story on an Internet forum. You freaked out because you had too much. You're fine.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Yep. I wouldn't recommend edibles for somebody prone to anxiety. At least if you smoke, you have reassurance that it won't last more than 2 hours. With edibles, it can last up to 8 hours. Sometimes it even comes and goes .. as in, you feel sober after 4 hours of tripping, and then, by the 5th hour .. you start tripping again. It's happened to me before.

The only reason I personally choose to do edibles, despite my own anxiety problems .. is that it teaches me how to deal with fear. It's like a mental exercise for me.. like surfing a giant wave, or skydiving.

• Like Like x 3
  16. I love it^

17. Red stools are completely fine actually and even normal to have a little blood sometimes but if the blood is dead or blackish red you might have a problem you overloaded your body with thc your just REALLY FRIGGIN HIGH BRO it will pass trust me and you'll laugh about this whole thing.. remeber it can take up to two days to completely digest it so if your low tolerance to ut you may feel high longer than usual but it will pass bro so take care and stay calm maybe try lots of vitamin c and some healthy food

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  18. Definitely load up on Vitamin C bro it will help so much!

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hi. Try & eat some yogurt or something that contains the good bacteria you need in your gut,for daily digestion. You be OK!!