Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Currently cooking infused coconut oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by n1ck301, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Currently cooking my first ever batch of cannabis infused product. Just wondering if anyone has advice, tips on anything i should do and if I'm cooking it correctly.
    Decarbed 8 grams of flower at 240F for 60 minutes.
    [​IMG]
    Currently simmering 8 ounces coconut oil with 1 tbps lecithin mixed in with the decarbed herb in this setup. Thinking about 90-120 minutes then I strain everything look ok? Maybe an ideal temp for the water? Should oil be simmering or just water? Oil is at 180F right now
    [​IMG]

2. Just simmer the water, 212 f will be the hottest it will get.

Agitate the oil bud mix before straining.

3. Just follow the directions. If you do that and you have a good recipe, you can't go wrong.