Currently cleaning blood off the floor

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Digu Miki, Sep 8, 2013.

1. #1 Digu Miki, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
    Wow. Last night was one of the most dramatic and exhausting night of my life. 

So my roommates and two friends got drunk while I stayed in my room and watched anime on my comp. A normal night really, then they hear a party going on on the floor in our apartment below so of course they head down. Things are again, normal, until a few hours pass and one of my female roommates comes back crying, saying someone violated her. She has had past sexual trauma so this is a bad situation, she is literally hysterical. I start shaking I'm so upset, I told her to tell me who and what apt they live in and head over with a taser. So summing this part up really, I go in, flash the taser, people see me and think "oh shit" but I told them I was only there for the one nigga who touched my girl. Someone somewhat sober rushes to me to talk and we do, so it was decided since everyone was drunk (including the creep) we would talk in the morning and we all go back to our areas.

Shit don't stop there, my friend's bf was asleep when she came back but woke up to her crying (but he's still drunk) and heads back to the party with a crazy hunting knife. I had to go back and get him, people heard us and got involved with helping me get him back upstairs safely. And we get back, but shit still doesn't stop there! He gets back to the apt, and him and his girl get in an argument because he is pissed about what happened and is out for blood but we all tell him that there is nothing he can do but be with his girl right now. For some reason that isn't what he wants to hear and starts thinking we dont care about him. So I left the room to let them have their argument, thinking all is done for the night, but nope!!!!!

The girl comes out with blood all on her hands, "Call 911!!!! Please omg call 911" so I do without asking why but when I go upstairs, blood everywhere. On her dress, all on the floor, coming from her bf's wrist. This dude cut his own wrists because he said we don't care about him so he might as well die. He is still holding a knife in his hands, so while I am on the phone with 911, I had to wrestle it from him. That will forever be one of (if not the) most dramatic and epic moments of my life. I got all this blood on me because I had to fight this boy for his knife, blood on my neck cuz he tried to choke me, blood on my favorite skinny jeans and shirt, and I still had to talk to the ambulance and stuff after. OH and I got blood on my bong and grinder because when the emergency response said the cops were coming, I had to hide everything I could. Finally they come, almost wanted to take me in because they think it was an altercation between us, but one friend vouches that I didn't hurt him and they even breathalized us to prove I was the only sober person there to hold it down.

This all happened at 5am, and I am currently cleaning blood off the walls and floor.
    And you can believe that I smoked from that bong after all this shit was over, bloody and all. I saw myself in the mirror while I was smoking too, and thought I looked like Princess Mononoke.

Have a blessed sunday everyone <3

2. Time to get your own place.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.

3. Some one send this man free weed. He deserves it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Wash the jeans and shirt in cold water to remove the blood stains. If that doesn't get them out, try pouring peroxide on them.

Once the mess is cleaned up, take a nap today followed by more toking! The sleep will help "reset" your brain, so it is kind of like it happened "yesterday" and it will seem less traumatic. And a few more puffs never hurts!

Granny

I haven't even been at this place for 3 months yet..

6. You just seem way more level headed and mature for that shit. You went from watching anime on your computer to a fight to an attempted suicide that you had to throw yourself in the middle of. If you stay there just be prepared for that kind of potential madness.

7. You just seem way more level headed and mature for that shit. You went from watching anime on your computer to a fight to an attempted suicide that you had to throw yourself in the middle of. If you stay there just be prepared for that kind of potential madness.

8. Holy toot man, sounds a hell of a night by the sounds of things you controlled that situation really well most people would of seen red at the first incident and went in guns blazing.

Be proud you kept a cool head.

Best thing to do would be blaze on blade!

9. Did he die? That's crazy bro your wrist has all of your veins, ewwwwwwwwwww.

10. your friend is a little bitch, sir.

Yeah I mean I like to say that it was an exciting night lol, and the guy brought me sushi and apologized and has decided to stop drinking. And I still have my weed so it's cool.

12. You sound like a good roommate. Your roommates on the other hand sound like batshit crazy dramatic party animals.

Move out ASAP. They should be cleaning the blood, not you. Just leave it and go back to watching anime.

Yeah he is alive. He went across the wrist, not up.

14. Screw all that and calling 911 etc... I would have thrown him out the door and locked it... saying, "I'm letting you bleed to death because I care about you... and that's obviously what you wanted,right?"

15. You handled the situation very well, so that's good! I do suggest your own place also though, if at all possible because you seem very level headed, and on top of your game, no need for unnecessary drama!

16. Hey guys so I can't get another place, that's for sure. I know he sounds dramatic, but in his defense he was really drunk and upset that his girlfriend got violated. Like I said, he said he's gonna quit drinking, the blood is all gone now but we are having a family meeting today. Everyone in this apt has been friends for 3+ years except him, so I'm guessing he might actually be the one leaving if anybody does. We had to call his parents and shit and they've got the money to support his rent if he has to leave so we can still stay.

And guys come on, at least now I can say I am a really hardcore when I wear my jeans (which I ain't throwing away and the stains are still there)  :metal:

17. Lol you sound hardcore. That's real nature of you and yea people do a lot of stupid shit when they are drunk, just be glad you were there to stop it and at least no one died that night. Might be good to keep an extra eye on him incase he drinks again tho and again awesome job for being there for your friends. I hope they got your back should anything happen to you.

18. wait so what happened about your friend that fucking got raped!!! the cops should have gone right downstairs to the party and started fucking shit up finding that peice of shit

19. Should have tased his ass instead of wrestling him and risking getting sliced up.

20. sexually violated does not necessarily mean rape.