Currently active online PS2 games?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MR_, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Yeah, its not a typo. I don't have enough time to play video games as it is, but don't mind breaking out the PS2 or PSP when I do. Even with PS3 as cheap as it is now, I just wouldn't use it.

Anyways, I know Socom 2 is still pretty active on PS2 online, are there any other games that people still use online for PS2 only?

2. People play alot of ps2 games on steam

3. I use to love playing Resident Evil outbreak 1+2, during the winter of like 2006 i played that shit non stopped but then it went down. I dont know if the whole ps2 went down though, cuz my bro still plays Socom.

4. Socom 2 is still up, and theres still decent activity, which is why I was wondering if anything was still active.

5. Ha wow I can't believe people still play Socom 2 online.

6. i played c.a. and theres usuley a 100-200 people on the us servers. but alota booting sometimes which killed it for me.

7. no way, people still play socom 2 online? Is code 9 still around? I quit playing when that shit got out of hand, I would pick up a PS2 with this game just for the memories, best game I have ever played in my life.

8. yeah, bro. c9 is still around, but for the most part it's a non-issue. occasionally someone will come in with codes and screw the game up, but you just quit and find a new one or whatever. i'm hoping for an HD remake on the PSN