Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Current Stash.. am I a Nug Whore

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bubba Budda, Mar 11, 2011.

1. #1 Bubba Budda, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
    From left to right.
    Northern Lights harvested 9 days ago petty tasty so far but not ready for a true rating.
    Purple Diesel picked up at local dispensary for $26 an 1/8 great taste respectable high great price
    Casey Jones this is $14 a g at the organic dispensary (my personal fav day/evening)
    J-27 this is certainly the best of the bunch when it comes to THC content
    the dispensary claims 17+%. It is a non social high. The shit that comes out of my brain on this could be studied for years at the universities. At least that is what my wife tells me
    Train Wreck The bud out front is another j-27 the crumbs in the snap lid is what is left, of what I consider the best all around weed I have had in a long while.
    A house brand Tasted very green when I got it but got me very high for the price. $5 G went back and got 3 more G's it has gotten pretty good with a little time in the jar.

Attached Files:

2. You live in Cali ?

3. #3 Bubba Budda, Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2011
    Yeah. Sonoma California.:D I know its not fair huh!:smoke:

Two more days on the cure of the Northern Lights I think it looks much better today. the trich's are turning amber

Attached Files: