Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Current stash, 5 strains. oil. leif (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kulikowski, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Here if got my kind stack loaded with 5 strains, some whipped BHO, and my recently started keif collection. Will be picking up some purp and adding a pic of that later, also will post purp BHO pics. I am about to leave for the gym so ill do individual strain pics if requested.

Everything
    [​IMG]

Keif from last 4 days
    [​IMG]

BHO from FL mango
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. If requested?! Pffdtt....of course!

3. i would fuck that oil with my penis

4. I thought I had more buds lol, guess I smoked em. Anyways, I got plenty o purp for now. Sorry for the pics, my cameras broke and using my phone :/ Oh, but got a little HiSi milk attatched. :smoke:

Same oil from mango, and new oil from purp (dude said gdp but not sure).
    Ice on left, King Tut OG on right
    [​IMG]

new purp
    [​IMG]

ak-48
    [​IMG]

no name fire
    [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtcSkgnAvQk]HiSi Single U-Perc - YouTube[/ame]

5. Comeon guys, stop doing that. I am jealous, I have no weed :/

6. I have so much weed right now its great, I got up this mornin at 11 smoked a bowl and just went back to bed :smoke: Ill smoke extra for you Lavions

7. I wish I could get my dad's SLR to take some good fucking macros. Idk what im doing wrong but when I try to get macro shots everything is blurry as fuck. I am thinking its the lack of a macro lens