Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Current Location, New Destination?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by doubled0218, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Whats up blades, hows everyone doin?
    My current location: Norwalk, CT
    Anyway, so my current situation is that my mom is struggling to make ends meet, and is currently living in the same house as my grandmother (im not with her). Her life has taken a huge downhill route lately, and mine has also. Things just aren't currently working out here at all man...
    The people are fucked up, im a really athletic pothead that plays lacrosse and has a lot of potential. Our lacrosse program is #341 in the country, and hasnt taken anyone anywhere Not to mention high ass weed prices here in this lovely shithole.

So, I need some serious ethical real help guys. Where should I move in the U.S? Can anyone make recommendations why their state and/or city is the best? Be specific!

2. well...hmmm...

west coast is first thing to come to mind...but can't pick what is right for you.

I can tell ya to stay away from most midwest states...missouri sucks, kansas blows...the rest are almost as bad...

...ya...head west, pack up mom and take her with ya...

3. Philadelphia has some incredible lax teams around here, my high school won nationals when i was on the team two years in a row about 5 years ago.

4. Thanks both of you guys for the help and replies, West sounds like number one..

Is SoCal the best place to live in cali?

5. haha man i live in the town next to you.. id move to san Francisco.. only heard good things about the people and the bud