Current grow...quick pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fonzi03, Oct 21, 2010.

1. #1 fonzi03, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2010
    I have 3 ladies here...all are unknown bagseed from some dank....ill get better pics up sometime this week but these were taken during week 9 of flowering...the shorter one was 12/12 from seed and i think its going to finish up this coming sunday which will be week 10....the other two are 14week flowers and just keep packing on more weight....cant wait to see them here in like 2 more weeks!!!

Attached Files:

2. lookin good... I dont care what people say about bagseed its cheap easy and they grow like wildfire

3. Yep, Im having a great first grow experience with bagseed as well.

4. bagseed is the same thing your ordering from a dispensary in my opinion...except it was accidently created instead of created for profit ahaha....but i just made a huge order from greenhouse and i currently have one clone of the bigger strain and one clone of the shorter strain in veg and im germintating a bubba kush and my pineapple express freebie from g13 labs just popped and that thing is growing pretty damn quick for only popping two days ago lol

5. well I dont agree with that at all... seeds from a nursery are way WAY better and more potent and smell better and they defiantly taste better plus you can get em feminized...

6. Ohhh really?? and how do you justify that??....all the bagseed i get is because a grower messed up somewhere and had a hermi plant or a male around....but the bud i smoked was some super dank shit (and being in az its either homegrown or from cali) ....anyways its the same exact stuff you order from dispensaries you may just have to get the best traits out of the plant through cloning...also ive only planted 1 bagseed that went male the rest were all female and dank. Obvi feminized is better but for all you know you have a feminzed seed from your bag anyways

ohhh and smell and taste rely on curing not were the seed came from

7. ive been wondering... if i get seed for schwag, and i grow and take out all the males and show the ladies love, will i get dank? i really think schwag is seedy compress bagged re bagged rebagged rebagged compressed dank. dank that got the shit kicked out of it. im not after the dankest of the dank. im after good tasting weed that will get you blazed and make you and your friends happy.

why do people always have to be in a pissing match about whos is better or yours isnt as good. for fucks sake smoke your weed and shut the fuck up.

nice plants broski. keep it up dude!!!

8. Well first of all I'll say, I am buying my seeds now. I did bagseed first to find out if I had the stones to actually pull off a grow.

Personally, if it wasnt good weed in the bag, I wouldnt try to grow it. I agree with you though. Alot of the schwag I have bought looked like it was good weed at some point, and just got its ass kicked south by too much handling or improper storage. You also get alot of stuff that was obviously harvested too early, prolly cuz the feds were zeroing in on the grow site.

9. i get schwag with hairs all in it. and its kinda sticky. that, i might be able to make some danky from

10. If you grow a female marijuana plant of any kind under ideal circumstances until it's ready to chop, and you don't let it get pollinated, then dry and cure it properly, you will have top shelf weed.

11. thanks. thats kinda what i was asking. appreciate it dude

happy toking :smoke:

12. ohh wow..... whats wrong with you people? so genetics mean nothin?

I bid good day to you...

13. #13 rigormortis, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
    and also you cant alter the quality of weed through cloning.... a clone is a CLONE!! its an exact replica of the plant it was cloned from... its not the same plant only a little better

and the smell and taste is in the genetics and can be only be preserved during curing... so therefore it does matter where the seed came from...

schwag will always be SCHWAG!!

jesus!... try to give a guy a complement and they start bitchin

WOW kids now a days...

14. Qft. Back in the day I had some mid seeds i Grew out and the end result was just as strong as headies

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

15. #15 mrgoodsmoke, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
    double post

16. It doesn't mean that genetics mean nothing. I'm just saying that a plant grown and cured properly will yield good smoke. Now if you knew you wanted an uplifting sativa dominant strain, genetics can help you decide what to get, likewise w/ a stoney indica. If you know you want something purple, or that flowers fast, then genetics count in that you can shop for the ones you want.

Just cause there are traits like fast flowering, or purpleness or whatever that have been selected for doesn't mean that a plain old marijuana seed won't grow a good plant.

17. Yeah but the majority of what determines whether it's good bud has to do with growing environment and the curing process. It's not genetics that makes most schwag schwag. Wow kids these days.

18. no shit you cant alter the quality of weed through cloning...also not what i said....but when you grow a plant not every branch has the same qualities. You can litterally breed out the genes you dont want in a plant by cloning a section that shows desirable traits...hence getting a better overall plant.

you are completely wrong about smell and taste. If you take a mmj growers pound of his finest bud and compress it and wrap it in saran wrap it will cure in a completely different way causing totally different smell and taste. From being compacted then sealed with plastic the bud will cure differently than if placed into a jar with air exchanges once a day. This will cause bud with different tastes and smell even though its the same strain.

SCHWAG is just the name for compacted seedy weed. If you grow one of those seeds and it becomes female then you now have a MARIJUANA PLANT not a SCHWAG plant....now grower experience soil/water(for hydro), nutes, lights ...ect will determine how good the plant turns out....most SCHWAG in the US is actually just very indica dominant strains which are known for their strong heady highs. Now it wont be SCHWAG anymore since you didnt have a male around to pollinate it you kept it in optimal conditions and it was cured right.

SCHWAG is a type of MARIJUANA its how we describe very poorly processed and cured bud.

19. #19 blindbudsmoker, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010

i thought cloning or momma plants from seed was a no no. most seeds from bags were created from a plant that went hermie. so all the clones would have the hermie gene?

20. ummm well they can either be from hermie plants or plants that were pollinated....also they may have the hermie gene but if they dont show it and you clone it then the clones wont be hermie either

edit: all feminized seeds are from a hermie bred with a female