Current Free Seeds From Seeds Direct?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Eple, May 16, 2008.

1. I noticed what I presume is a trend in reading peoples posts when ordering from seed banks who ship with afew free seeds thrown in -- they seem to usually use the same free seeds for a set period of time for all orders. Is this true?

So, the question, for those who have ordered recently from Seeds Direct is: What free seeds did you get?

p.s. Anyone know how long it's been taking to get orders to the U.S. from them lately after sending in cash order? Obviously, I am antsy :eek:

2. Hi there,

If you entered the order through our shopping cart, you can indicate your freebie preference in the comments section. (I know we don't advertise that)

Every order will get:

Now, the Current Freebies list:

If you mailed a printed form or forgot to indicate a preference, it may not too late.

If you haven't received a shipping notice via email yet and your order qualified for one of the special treats, you can email your freebie preference to info@seedsdirect.to and please use the email account you specified with your order also please reference your shipping address city/town.

Hope that helps.

Gene

3. My order didn't qualify for a special, but thanks so much for the info! I did ask in the comment section of my order for an outdoor sativa freebie if it was possible, and that strain you quoted, if it's still the one being sent, sounds brilliant! Cheers!

4. Sorry, I forgot about your round-trip time question:eek:

Each leg of the journey seems to be taking 4-10 days. Average time is almost exactly 2 weeks.

Cheers,

Gene