Current DWC Seedlings HELP please

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by imstoned, Mar 6, 2010.

1. I checked in on my plants and the hand-banana (Auto white-moscow), Err (Auto White-Moscow), and Mini-K (AK-47) are yellowing on the tips not that crunchy more flimsy.... I have currently not added any Nutes to my DWC bucket yet they are on just water... any help would me grrrrrreat
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Whats the verdict GC?

2. What's your ph? Is the water and bubbles throughly getting to the little root shoot?

Do you know your humidity?

What's your lighting and how close is she to it?

3. way too early to really worry about that, its probably just a little shock. it will adjust.

4. PH stwys near 6.2, plenty of air bubbles, and the root system is very developed

ya think? lol thats somthing i can do

5. If that's true then you are probably fine, and it's just shock, I would listen to gear and sit tight on it.

6. Although it is very early to be doing any adjustments I would however get my PH down to 5.8, 6.2 is a bit high.

7. the preferred range is from 5.8-6.2 so he's ok, but if it gets to 6.5 you'll start seeing problems

8. Some plants like lower ph. I'm growing in bubble buckets right now and at first super lemon haze was getting spots and ph was at 5.8. Spots weren't at tips like yours though. I lowered to 5.5 and it went away.

9. all i have is the ph test strips.... i loathe them to say the least..... at first i used water from the water place like the five gallon jugs? is that bad or good

10. RO or Distilled water are good. I would drop that PH also, 6.2 is a bit high.

11. went out last night and drank lol anyways this morning to cure my hang over i tended to my babies.... i changed the water in the tank with some 5.9 ph water and resecured the air stones.... so here we go ill give yall an update soon....