Current Culture Under Current 10K multi strain

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by stasik117, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Def go with H and G. I here great things from people running it in undercurrent setups. Let me know when u get it up and running.

No time for an update so here's a few pics I took the other day. Still in veg

Attached Files:

2. Hey man whats going on? You get shut down?

3. Everything is good. Girls in full flower week 2. Will post an update tonight.

4. Awesome! Patiently waiting ;)

5. Wats up guys. So I'm mid way through week 3 of flower and so far so good. Had a few slip ups here and there but nothing major. The girls got stalled a few times in veg till I got these systems tapped in but seeing as how it's my first run in the UC, I expected to run into issues.

I'm starting to really push my ppm's/EC's now in flower with great results. They are drinking about 40gal every other day. Barley even using my chiller because I have to top off system so often.
    Its really remarkable to me how fast they grow when they r tapped in. I added UC Roots to my Ionic line and man. This stuff cleaned up my roots so nicely. Great stuff!!! I also use it in conjunction with Root Excelerator with no issues. I've also added Big Bud, bud candy, and overdrive for final weeks. I also had to up my cal-mag to 4ml a gal because they started showing calcium deficiency all over. Common with RO water I was told in these systems.

Second system was not so lucky. Had a bad biofilm develop and plants stalled out completely for two weeks. Finally got all that sorted and they started growing last week and they are just exploding finally. I will take some pics of other system tomorrow.

Flower system is running at a constant 5.8PH and 800ppm's. Veg is 6.1 400ppm's.

Attached Files:

6. Looks awesome man, can't wait to see them bulk up!

7. Wow! Very nice. Watching closely bro. Wish you the best. They are so bushy.

w00

8. Very cool setup. Im liking the color scheme you got goin.

9. Subbed!

I'm venturing into UC myself currently - albeit on a smaller scale (4 site, 8 gallon setup). I will be doing a journal. I'm too new and the feedback flows too freely not to. Good luck!

10. Man this is awesome! You have a great growing space!

May I ask why your not using reflectors? I tried my little hps hung vertically but i dont think it fit my situation.