** Current Culture RDWC ** ---->> This System is Bad A$$ !!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by aerogardenguy, May 15, 2010.

1. Just got a chance to look at these grow systems. Current Culture RDWC

Movies : Current Culture Hydroponics, superior hydroponic systems.

They are the best of what I have seen on the market and a little pricey. I am sure the prices will come down once another company comes out with a just as good or better system. They we will start to see all the knock offs.

There are a lot of options on their site but pictures in some of the setups are still not available. Tell me what ya'll think... I think I am going to build or buy one of these exact systems next grow around.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      9.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.gif
      2.gif
      File size:
      25.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      6.6 KB
      Views:
    • 5.gif
      5.gif
      File size:
      26 KB
      Views:
  2. No input???? **bump**

3. Looks pretty badass. I can build a rdwc set up like that for far cheaper than they are selling it for. Good for somebody lookin for a state of the art set up and don't want to build one. I like their buckets and how they have two sides that open, that would make it wayyy easier to check ph and tds readings than standard 5gals.

4. Yes pretty simple to make for a handy person like you or i but for most they wouldnt even know where to start or understand how the system fully works. Definitely over priced but i like the concept of the square buckets with those 2 sided lids. Pretty bad ass. Also the 2" piping is sweet for water flow and aeration. Probably could build this for a 1/3 of the price tho. I will be making my knock off of this system in the near future.