Current best show to watch while high?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by bostonsmokestak, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Ugly Americans on Netflix.

2. Workaholics. Have yet to witness a bad show, high or otherwise.

3. Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Workaholics as stated above

4. Workaholics Ed edd n eddy is great too

5. Breaking Bad
    Dexter
    Archer
    Community

6. Community

If you've watched another tv show or a movie, you kinda owe it to yourself to watch Community.

Others that are good for watching while high:

Chappelle Show
    The Walking Dead
    Breaking Bad
    Sons of Anarchy
    The Unit

7. i'm a fan of Ancient Aliens on the History channel...you don't gotta believe any of the stuff, but it's just fun to see all points of view on our world history.

8. I love a lot of your choices...I am high every day and I watch a lot of TV (especially because I have dual monitors at work and an Amazon Prime subscription and nobody can see my monitors but me so I watch TV all day at work while I'm working) so all my viewing can be in this category.

Some of the shows which I like best:
    Actual history stuff, not the pseudo-history stuff
    American Dad
    American Pickers
    American Restoration
    Anything scientific or about engineering
    Beavis and Butthead (It's better since they brought it back, Mike Judge rules)
    Bored to Death
    Born Dealers (not about weed...about antiques, it stars my HS football and baseball teammate)
    Community
    Craig Ferguson
    Dexter
    Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
    Family Guy
    Futurama
    Homeland
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    Mike and Molly (surprisingly funny, lots of weed references)
    Old sitcoms like Frasier, Seinfeld, NewsRadio, Spin City, etc.
    Parks and Rec
    Rewatching the Sopranos and Oz over and over again.
    South Park
    Tales From the Crypt
    The Best Thing I Ever Ate
    The Big Bang Theory
    The Cleveland Show
    The League
    The Office
    The Walking Dead
    Throwdown with Bobby Flay
    Treme
    Twilight Zone
    Weeds

Wow, I watch way too much television...but at least I'm always doing something else while watching. I got my MBA recently without taking a single test or writing a single paper without pot in my system and the TV on.

9. Misfits
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frFZZrFo01g]Misfits Trailer Unofficial (2011) - YouTube[/ame]

10. Why the fuck has no one mention these?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Trailer Park Boys, South Park, Chappelles Show!

12. Because it's current shows, otherwise AD would've been top of my list. Of course it is coming back soon enough, so stoked about that.

13. What's this? That girl is peng.

14. An Idiot Abroad

15. the Office and then Whitney cause im usually really high watching new episode of the office so i just keep it on nbc

16. I bong on in my shed watching either Arrested Development, 30 rock, Community or Family Guy.

I've tried watching Breaking Bad but that shits far too intense for me when I'm baked.

17. #19 RedMagic, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Workaholics is funny as fuck. You have the obvious funny shows like Family Guy and South Park and such. American Horror Story is fucking crazy, catch up on the ones since the beginning of the season and keep watching it each week.It's awesome haha. Gotta hand it to The Daily Show and The Colbert Report too, I love 'em. Other than that though I really don't watch tv much anymore.

OHHH and if you're a 90's kid, The 90's is All That on Teen Nick is just like, proof there is a god somewhere. Seriously. :laughing: