Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Current annoying commercials?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaperZonly, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Any car commercial.

2. Definitely those sad commercials showing the poor children or abused animals. If you can spend millions of dollars on that much broadcast time, why the fuck do you need our money?

3. Those Perrier carbonated water commercials are whack.

4. We do get them but we probably don't get the same ones that you do.

One particularly abhorrent commercial that I can remember involves a girl taking a hit from a joint while singing some creepy song (to the tune of that "Freddy's coming" song).
    She then proceeds to dye her hair weird colours, gets addicted to heroin or someshit and then gets kicked out of school.
    Keep in mind that this commercial is only about 20 seconds long, so it is a pretty fucked up transition to watch.

5. Fuckin strange ass commercials like The trojan vibrating mini wen ur watchin tv with your parents lol.

6. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlL3y3j8ofc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

7. Oh and that stupid testosterone commercial they play on the radio all the time

8. the nissan summer savings commercial where they're singing like the movie grease. that commercial makes me ashamed that there is a nissan in my driveway.

9. Totally agree. Starting to hate all the crazy useless stuff on TV. Its like its structured to eff you up at times...!

10. Shiit, the only thing I watch on t.v. is adventure time and I dvr that. :smoke:

11. I'm So Fucking Sick of "FLO" and her Fucking Insurance.
    Fuck Geico.
    Oh yeah, and that little Fucking Lizard TOO!!

12. that Angie's list commercial with the black lady with that haircut that like wraps around her face...i know for sure a black woman wouldnt rock hair like that in real life haha

13. the geico commercials with that screaming pig, I either mute the tv or just plain turn it off whenever those commercials come on

14. Netflix saved me from advertisements.
    I'll never have to see a Progressive Insurance commercial again!

15. [quote name='"growman904"']I'm So Fucking Sick of "FLO" and her Fucking Insurance.
    Fuck Geico.
    Oh yeah, and that little Fucking Lizard TOO!![/quote]

The lizard is cool but she is annoying as fuck

16. Definitely the Progressive commercials. Flo seems like someone that would ruin everyones high.

17. I agree so much. Don't know what they were thinking using a mascot you want to curb stomp.

Recently I've been watching all my TV on the comp so thankfully don't have to endure a lot of commercials.

18. I still watch quite a bit of tv but I try and watch good television shows. I watch the food network a lot since I really enjoy cooking I watch the science channel. I watch a few comedy shows and some cartoons like futurama and family guy. But I rarely watch the drama shows

I think with the reality shows there are good ones and bad ones. Of course all of them are heavily edited but at least some of them have a point and do not rely soley on the drama.

I think with reality shows

19. Cars.com with the black guy and his conscience.

Makes me laugh everytime I'm zooted because of how annoying that is lmao

Ooo baby I want that car, oooo baby I reeallly want that car! ooOoOooOohhh

(the white lady one makes me wanna punch her)