Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Current annoying commercials?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaperZonly, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Whats the most annoying commercial on TV right now? The Target commercials are kinda creepy, Empire flooring, and "The General", have got to be the worst right now.

2. Man what commercial isn't annoying. I'm hating the Old Navy ones. There is this one car commercial where they talk about Romney and Obama being friends on facebook or something, I dont know what that has to do with cars?

Most commercials these days are so random, at the end of the commercial I don't even know what they are trying to sell.

3. eight hundred five eight eight, two three hundred, empiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire.

4. today.

:eek: That commercial came on as I went to type "today"....weird shit always seems to happen when high...

5. [quote name='"Tim510"']eight hundred five eight eight, two three hundred, empiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire.[/quote]

FAAAAAACK! Now it's n my head!

6. Above the influence commercials make me angry because they fill peoples brains with bullshit

7. X2

Above the influence, under the ignorance

8. The "denial" commercials

9. That uverse commercial with dumb bitches in the pool with the tv outside

10. The one about the asaigo cheese and the old guy on the bike.

11. The office depot commercial with Nick Cannon.

12. man who watches commercials anymore with dvr being a thing

13. word man haha :hello:

14. [quote name='"NutsLikeKngKong"']man who watches commercials anymore with dvr being a thing[/quote]

I have those high moments when I remember it's not live and remember on the last commercial

15. I heard Canada doesn't get that shit over here. I mainly just stopped watching TV altogether.

16. Fuck TV, there are hardly any good shows these days anyways.

17. I don't own a TV!
    I threw it out when they changed from analog and I don't miss it at all.

18. Aflac commercials... that duck!

19. Its good to see the amount of people that dont watch tv anymore I thought I was the only one, I will watch a movie on sky if its new and worth a watch or sports now and then but anything else on tv I dont care about these days.

When your stoned your ability to see through all the fake shit boring story lines in tv shows is incredible I guess this is why a lot of stoners dont watch tv as it takes a lot to entertain an educated stoner.

20. Weight loss pill and workout gimmick commercials are the worst to me.

A bunch of skinny women talking about the only way they could of ever lost weight was with a pill.

A bunch of ripped guys pretending they actually use the ab lounger to get those 17" toned arms and the eight pack that obviously took weight lifting.