Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where are you supposed to get your seeds shipped to then!?

2. I had mine shipped to a friend who has a clean residence. He delivered them to me.

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

3. Greetings:
    Just wanted to let ya know that I ordered from the The Attitude Seed Bank (it's listed here as "cannibus-seeds-bank.co.uk") and my order arrived exactly, to the day, when their customer service person guesstimated it would,... eight (8) days to get to my mail box. It was a nerve wracked eight days but the beans are here. They even threw in a Fat Harry 45 tee shirt and some freebee seeds that may or may not be quality. I'm not lookin' a gift horse in the mouth,... or any other place either.
    Bottom line is.... they have my vote of confidence. :)

mapmaker2

4. Attitude order came through no prob. I'm currently waiting on an order from RCMC. I'll post it up when it gets here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. what is the glass thing

6. I was wondering that exact same thing.. haha.. :)

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

7. That's an Ehle glass poker/stirrer. It's a sweet little instrument. The seeds were all freebies except for the Blueryder. They arrived on the East coast USA in about 9 days from order.

8. anybody ever hear of cannapot webshop?
    they have c99 and i've been wanting those....been waiting for joey weeds, but dont wanna wait forever on something he might not have anymore
    cannapot is the only other one i've found that carries c99 (i could search more too)
    anyways.....replies?

9. Ordered seeds from nirvana-shop.com
    Should I have any worrys?:confused:

10. The only worry you should have is customs.If they find it they will keep it or send you a notification.I ordred from Nirvana a few weeks ago and got my beans in 8 days with 5 freebies of Mazar-i-sharif.Mazar is an indica giant that will give you twice the yield of any other indica.If thats what he gives you,don't think their crap just because they were free.

11. actually nevermind, they dont ship to u.s.

12. I was praying I'd see someone say that :D I'm going to order some of their deiselryder seeds :D

13. Nevermind LOL I'm going with the White Widow Lowryders from Attitude instead.

14. RCMC has some c99 strains

15. I agree. I ordered recently from them at received in less than 3 weeks. They also threw in a bunch of freebies

16. Hey if you're looking for Cinderella 99, check this out:

http://www.hemcy.at/oscommerce/prod...d=750&osCsid=7e0a0e15f727166adc75bddbe0ac29a9

This is in a thread on the first page. They have two versions of Cinderella 99 on made by Actual seeds and one made by Nectar seeds.

Hempdepot.ca has them up too as the "c99 line" made by Kingdom.

17. #117 omanhunter, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    I have received my order from seedboutique.com a few days ago, they delivered within 10 days to the U.S. I have heard bad things about the germ rate for their free seeds, but after 1 1/2 days 4 out of 5 of the freebies have germed, but none of the ones I paid for. I ordered "White Diesel", and they arrived in their origional packaging. I have to say i loved their service, and i am hoping for the best with the seeds I paid for. I have had a few crops and have never ordered from on-line, previously driving to Canada to buy them, (Which the prices were 10 times as much). So wish me luck all with the White Diesel, I love that grapefruit flavor and will be very dissapointed if they dont germ.

18. Luck! :)

19. Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds
    www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com
    is a scam. DO NOT ORDER IF YOU ARE FROM THE USA!!! Terrible customer service and never received any seeds. They asked for $20 more to send out the $100 dollar order that they never sent. In the same time that I was dealing with this company I got two, that's right TWO, order s from attitude seed bank. I will give them a great endorsement but DO NOT ORDER from these people. IT IS A SCAM!!!!

Multiple members on this site and others have been taken by them, please do not waste your money. I know that they will have their reps come right behind this post and talk about how great it is but don't believe the hype! Midwest US citizen robbed by this company, look for another seed bank!!!!

ps. Genetics and information suck on this site anyway, find a better bank! My mistake should help you get better seeds!!

20. Thats a pretty hard trashin to put on someone that i know for a fact delivered the goods to me in the good old usa! Try emailing and talking to another person shit happens some times.P.S. I dont work for no bodddy Brother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.