Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ocean Grown genetics sells amazing crosses that are absolutely fire and they have exceptionally fast shipping. Plus they take crypto!

2. 12/12 seeds germinated from ILGM shop.. Feminized white widow 100% success.. Fantastic response from customer support, shipping pretty quick .. Great sale on those (buy ten get ten free).. Thanks ilgm!

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Got some other seeds on Strainly . No issue...
    Found a pack of Jinxproof Straight Fire and some Twistys Delight from Twisty Seeds

Really dope site.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Has anyone here tried drseeds.net outtacanada?

5. Just got my seeds ordered from ILGM! I got their 10+10free special on Auto White widow, took about 11 days for it to get to my doorstep. They had really good response times and customer service was on point. (I made so many mistakes trying to order some) But they worked with me, keeping in contact till I was able to get what I wanted. 10/10 would buy again. I can't wait to start them! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. I've grown bud for over 30 yrs I ordered feminised seeds from Nirvana shop & not one single seed germinated out of the 5 they sent. I tried various methods doing one at a time & had no success. After checking the internet it seems to be a common problem with Nirvana. Buyer beware

• Winner Winner x 1

7. I think Strainly should be in that list too

8. A good news comment. I bought a variety of seeds from ILGM and they never arrived. I told customer service and they sent out another shipment right away that did arrive. I thought I was screwed but turns out I have a company I can trust to do business with.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Hey all, having tried multiple different sites with varying results, have definitely found the best in the business with the team at ILGM. Great product, great customer service, and the order only took 14 days to arrive in Australia. Look no further!!! I love growing marijuana are best by a mile.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. #4530 RMJL, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018

Hi Blades,

I just updated this list by removing dead links and adding some new links. Will the expert growers please let me know what else I need to update in this thread, please?

@Chunk If you know of anything that needs to be changed, let me know or just have at it yourself. Perhaps, you can ask some of the other growers to check the list, as well. Thanks. :)

(Please tag me @RMJL if you do see changes I need to make.)

11. Because they are no good I'll be polite
    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

12. I Know Dutch passion are the bomb....

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

13. Other than their “strain unknown” freebies which grew taller then the pine trees in my yard then promptly hermied, I have had excellent results from Nirvana, took almost a month to NW USA, all came in Breeders packs except the 4 strains of freebies,

14. Every single one of my Nirvana seeds has germinated.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I recently ordered from I❤️growing marijuana.com, I ordered some Jack Herer autos and some Bergman’s Gold Leaf, surprisingly, the shipping was very fast to KY, I have four out of five of my Jacks already germinated and looking very nice! Their customer support was great, and with so many choices, I recommend I❤️GM to anyone looking for Legit seeds, and great customer service!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Just had great service from ILGM. First shipment failed to deliver. Customer service was great and they re-shipped immediately, no questions asked. Second shipment arrived as expected.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Yeah, I❤️GM is legit. The only worry I had was getting the seeds thru customs and into the US. I had ordered from Originalsensibleseeds.com a few years ago, and those beans were seized. They were in a plain yellow envelope, with bubble wrap lining the inside. To my amazement I❤️GM used the exact same method. I have no idea how they made it through, but they did. I was thinking “stealth” shipping may actually be stealth? Lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. We should add domestic banks. I've ordered from both hollistic nursery and growers choice seeds in California and they are legit.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I recently placed an order with ILGM and every aspect so far has been perfect. I was able to make an anonymous cash deposit locally (United States) the order was confirmed a few days later and seeds in my mailbox a day after that! HIGHLY recommend this site especially for those of us growing in the states.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.