Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hav
    Have you checked Strainly.io ?
    Real cool concept and safe. I can only recomand ;)

2. Never order from the single seed center. I ordered 10 seeds from there and 8 came cracked. I notified them immediately and they said they would replace them. Its been a week now and wont respond to my emails. Seedsman is the best one ive had experience so far. They package it nicely and discreetly.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. As a first time user of seedbanks, I did a lot of review reading before I went with ILGM, Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com. I made my first order of 20+ seeds, then made another order the following day for 20+ more and all the different fertilizers/starter products they have. 6 days later both orders arrived complete with no seed damage. I have only ONE thing negative to say. Other people talked about the freebies they got with their order. I didn't get any lol. Other than that, great company so far. You have to love the abundance of growing info the give you for free too. 77 page grow bible, tips on harvesting, etc...

4. They sent an e-mail on Friday telling me my order has shipped. Got my fingers crossed. Seedsman has been keeping me posted all along. I like that. Peace, Phezisica

5. Received my order from Seedsman. All good. Ordered 4/1, got confirmation email 4/3. got order shipped email 4/5, received order 4/12. Put 3 seeds in water, they all cracked open in 12 hrs.! Peace, Phezisica

• Like Like x 1
  6. Great lakes genetics 420 promo is live with 15 percent off everything, tons of freebies and breeder promos. You always get at least twice what ya order ha.

7. I just came across AK seeds on amazon with decent reviews. I know amazon guarantees all orders but seems strange to see them on there. Should I give it a try?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Hey. So im kind of a newbie in ordering seeds.
    My first order was in 2016 with Herbies and everything went well..despite the fact that all the seeds I got were really tiny.
    Haven't ordered since but now im running out of seeds.

Im debating between Herbies and originalseedsstore.com . I just don't really like the fact that I have to send cash to spain or UK but I really like their prices.
    Has anyone ordered from Original Seeds before? And Herbies recently?
    Or can anyone recommend another seedbank? If these

9. Sorry....
    *If these two aren't good?

10. Have you searched in this thread? The Vault, MSNL, ILGM, to name a few overseas that take USA CCs.
    In the USA..Greenpoint Seeds, and more..use the search..(I have ordered from all above, except ILGM, with excellent results. I even sent cash to Greenpoint after the crappy CC provider messed up my order..They are very honest and great gear as well (Colorado)

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Just ordered my first seeds ever always used clones in past. I went with Great Lakes Genetics because they are domestic, hope all goes well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. LOL

13. Vouch for the Vault Ordered 4/20 Got yesterday My random freebie ended up being a CBD strain, never tried CBD before, when I have time to grow it defiantly will be exciting

Attached Files:

14. I just wanted to come on and let you guys know about my experience with SeedSupreme.com. I have to give them 11/10 rating they are just fantastic, I ordered 10 days ago on 4/21/18 at 10:15am. I waited and watched my order till Wednesday noticing it still have pending shipment I had already received the order processed notification and so I called and asked when would my seeds be sent out to NC, USA and they told me it would be within the day to 2 days. no problem well Friday 4/27/18 I get an email with the tracking number and come to find out they had sent them on Wednesday right after I had called only ordered 3 seeds to test them out so I didn't get ripped for much if I did. well I seen Friday night they shipped off from UK to USA Friday night got to Kennedy Newyork Saturday morning and made it here to Charlotte, NC USA today with very well stealth shipping good looking seeds labeled got fem freebies trainwreck x2 and Anubis x1 pretty happy with them, will definatly be a return customer.

15. also another note came in breeders pack with stealth

16. I would definitely add ILGM, I received from purchase date to delivery was only 14 days. Buy Marijuana Seeds Online | With Guaranteed Arrival and Germination

17. I just made a order with them. First time trying this. Between my post office and them sombody spewing me some bs track all the way down here gets down here no where to be found my po telling me something bout a shipping manifest i swear im not makeing this up pic and vids at the po i need answers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.