Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whats the cheapest seed bank out there?

2. That really depends on where you're at. I've seen the Single Seed Centre have cheap beans if you're in the U.K. Once you throw in shipping though, not so cheap. If you're in the US, the Hella Dank Seed Bank has got some cheap packs of Irie Genetics and I've seen DC Seed Exchange have some cheap packs as well. You just gotta be willing to search around the internet but always search the forums for reviews before you click buy. I can personally say that Single Seed and DC Seed have been great to deal with. Hella Dank is my next purchase since they carry a strain that I want and the Dank Team doesn't carry the strain. Also adding in that the Vault out of the U.K. is great. Just shop around and see if you can find packs or singles for cheap.

3. Thanks for the info, that clears it up. Anyway, my package arrived exactly 2 weeks after placing my order in northeastern US. Very happy with the service. I place one decent sized order every year or two and every time I have to find a new seedbank because the old one stopped taking debit cards.

Thanks again George from The Vault!!

4. Found some of the best bang for the buck on a platform called strainly.io
    kinda cool concept and some dope cultivars

5. Can anyone who has ordered from the vault verify that they ship stealth? I've only ever ordered from the attitude and they always have an option for an item or something to hide them in.

6. most seedbanks in UK and Europe will ship by stealth ...in fact i think they all will ship stealth ,,,,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  7. I reccomend seedsherenow.com . I ordered some seeds from exotic genetixs and they got to me in about a week. Lots of genetics to choose from and they have fast shipping.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Regarding seeds, I'd like to recommend Robert Bergman's I love growing marijuana (ILGM) site https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com I've bought my first seeds on this site I and then I've made several other orders, both seeds and also fertilizers. So far I think I'll never change to another online place, the products, prices, delivery time, support, everything is perfect. Even when some seeds didn't germinate, I e-mailed them and they send me replacements. I love this site. You're awesome buddies. You have a loyal customer here. Don't disappoint me ever please. Keep up with the good work. See you soon!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Personally I would recommend Seedsman.com

I personally had them recommended to me, and they have a very wide selection. Prices are good, if not a little better than some others. Stealth shipping is available, however they select everything for that. They state it usually takes about a month for the order to arrive, however I received mine within 2 weeks. Lots of freebies came with too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. There's an interesting GIVE AWAY happening now... Has anyone tried those DGbags before?

11. Hey guys from Canada was thinking about the vault. Anyone have experience making money orders from Canada with the vault, reliability etc? Any advice on money orders? really my only good payment option and I haven't made one before. A little lost here and comments would be appreciated.

12. I'm looking for a new seedbank. Been growing since '94. Not so worried about shipping, etc.as I am concerned about quality. Last time I placed a big order and I don't think ANY were what they claimed to be (except possibly one). And this is from a 'big name' bank. I'm done with them. So, how are the genetics from Greenpoint, ILGM and the Vault? What's your opinions?

13. Any specific strains you really like, let me know that too. I'm open to and appreciate all suggestions. I prefer to use a C.C., but can deal with other methods if needed.
    Peace, Comrades!

14. Vault is great. Items coming from the U.K.

DC Seed Exchange is really good also. Ships out of the US.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I just placed an order with Seedsman. Studied 5 different seedbanks and chose them. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  16. i am a huge fan of Seedsherenow.com,DC seed exchange

• Like Like x 1
  17. I've been researching seed banks for 2 days now (seems like 2 weeks) and discovered something that was interesting to me. Been focusing on 5 banks all with good reputations and all European. I'm not going to use names, I'm not even sure if this is bad. With regard to the 'Girl Scout Cookies Extreme' strain. One seedbank states that 'GSC Xtrm is the result of crossing the 'Original Girl Scout Cookies, from Cali, with a potent White Widow Extreme plant'. OK, sounds alright. The next seedbank I looked at also offer 'Girl Scout Cookies Extreme'.
    Spelled exactly the same and all. In their description, however, this is what they stated. GSC Xtrm is a cross of a
    potent OG Kush plant with Durban Poison'. WTF?? Like I said, not sure if this is bad, but it certainly is inconsistent, to say the least. My head was already spinning from reading 200 different descriptions (all of which suggesting they are 'best strain in the world'), LOL! Placed an order which included 1 of these 2, I hope I picked the 'good' one, but I'm sure I didn't. Got 6 strains from 2 seedbanks on the way (I hope). I'll post how it all goes when I get them. My ass still hurts from the pounding BC Bud Depot laid on me last year. Those guys are flat-out crooks, IMO. My typing finger is sore now, so I'm out. Peace

18. #4478 1920sJack, Apr 5, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    I was trying to make an order to the vault. In Canada here at the post office I was told they don't make money orders to that area of the UK. Heads up on that.

19. #4479 1920sJack, Apr 5, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    Is it as simple as sending payment in cash in an envelope to the right address if money order is unavailable ? Or does a prepaid vanilla mastercard from walmart work, says it has international purchase ability.

20. I can understand the researching. I was studying up for almost a year before I made my purchase. I was torn between 3, and chose Seedsman because I trusted the recommendation. I'm almost completed with my first grow from there, 1 - White Widow. Ironically it was actually one of the freebies I got with my order. Hopefully they'll work out for you as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.