Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yashas: Have you grown the Tangerine Dream auto? I was wondering if they have more citrus scent then the photos? I have tried everything I know to get their photo TD to have scent after the cure, don't get me wrong it's a great med, great taste etc. just no strong citrus smell...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nope never grown this strain but looking forward to it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. That sounds about right because of the costs of sending it tracked buddy. I would def recommend you use Bitcoin or CC and both of those options are much faster as well.

4. Thank you for the kind words buddy! making our customers happy makes me happy :)

5. Thank you for the info: I will also make a larger order next time to offset the shipping/tracking IF I use cash, kudos to your organization, you obviously have good honest folks, I got a text from them yesterday letting me know my order was getting sent out, I took a chance and just dropped cash into a regular envelope, I will likely use another form of payment next time, the idea of paying the postal service $32 for tracking just didn't set well..... Look forward to trying your gear! Thanks....

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hey buddy, just wondering if you guys are gonna get in the Franco Loja tribute strain that GH just released. I tried to buy it from them when I found out it was released yesterday but they won't sell it because I am in the states.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have passed this on to the team but yes i would expect us to get this in stock in due course, it takes a while though for new strains to filter through

• Like Like x 2
  8. Does anyone know if the vault accepts USA currency if sending cash?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes we do buddy :)

Full details at Payment Options

10. Yes, at least they accepted mine a week or so ago
    I admit I was also unsure after getting to the end of the process and canceled an earlier order, But after procrastinating a week or so decided I never read anywhere they didn't so I went for it....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hello friend, can you tell me why some UK seed banks dont take US bank cards anymore? I see that you do and will get my business because of that, just wondering if it's something I should be concerned about.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hi Buddy, its difficult to find processors that will work in our industry but I can assure you there is nothing to be concerned about as your details and safety is paramount to us.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just received my cash order from the vault, the shipping container is a thing of beauty very secure, the folks at the vault totally took care of me! I am extremely happy.....

• Like Like x 1
  14. Happy to hear your happy buddy :)

15. Just wanted to update y'all that I've completed over 5 transactions via www.strainly.io
    All went well. One with a bit of delay but the team at Strainly were really helpful and the other guy actually confirmed shipping etc.

Lots of options. Really legit platform to go hunt! I can now recommend with peace of mind

16. Been looking for Grand Daddy purps found some over on MSNL have never used them but they have the purps in stock, says feminized so I sent a message asking if they are original Grand Daddy... they came back and said they do not reveal where their seeds come from as they get them from many breeders in Holland.. I think original Grand Daddy is from US? If so then the purps they have from Holland must be knock offs

17. Hi Buddy, we have them in stock at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...daddy-purple-5-feminised-seeds/prod_8306.html and they will come in the original breeders packaging etc.

18. Saw it as seeds or clones on www.strainly.io

19. I run MSNLs GDP..Still cloning the crap out of the 1st plant..I love this strain and MSNL's version is just fine with me..Big Bud x Purple Urkle is pretty easy to duplicate..
    ONLY in certain rare cases would I pay xtra $$ for a name.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I ordered Mega Jackpot feminized from Amsterdam Marijuana seeds and they guaranteed delivery and sent me another batch when I didn’t receive the first one. They even all germinated after sitting for a year.

HOWEVER, 8 out of 10 hermied. While I believe this was from a small light from my ac and leds, 8/10 are not very good odds.

Also, my bank kept blocking their charge because of the location. After dealing with my bank for an hour, the order finally went through. But a month later I started getting all kinds of strange charges from somewhere in Russia. Had to cancel my card and get a replacement, then open a new account without overdraft protection so I can transfer money from my main account into that new account which I use now solely to make online purchases. There is no $$ in there unless I transfer it when I need to and no charge will go through if there’s no $$ in there. And the transfer takes seconds on my phone *smiles* Thankfully I got my $$ back after filing a fraud dispute but what a hassle. I can’t say if it’s from the seed bank leaking my bank info (deliberately or negligently) but it’s pretty coincidental seeing as how this has never happened before and that’s the first time I ordered something out of country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.