Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh shit so you seen it first hand hell yeah

• Like Like x 1
  2. attitude arrived 8 days later. With plenty of bonus fem seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hell yeah, I think I'm gettin better at growing too. I'm halfway thru my second grow but it's my first time growing females. I think I'm doin a good job tho, hopefully I'm at least keeping the genetics good lol

4. #4364 Dougsmith420, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    ?

5. Yummy

6. US seed banks

D.C. Seed Exchange
    Store

Great Lakes Genetics
    https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/#

Green Point Seeds
    Greenpoint Seeds Bank

James Bean Co
    JamesBeanCompany | Online source for CBD genetics

Lumberjack Seed Source
    LumberJack SS
    LumberJack Seed Source (@lumberjackseedsource) • Instagram photos and videos

Neptune Seed Bank
    neptuneseedbank

Oregon Elite Seeds
    Products | oregon elite seeds

Oregon Green Seeds
    http://oregongreenseed.com/shop/

Reliable Seed Bank
    http://www.reliableusaseedbank.com/shop

Seed Vault Of California
    http://www.holisticnursery.com/in-stock.html

7. Supremeseeds is the best IMO. Best stealth and tracking then single seed center would be second from my experience.

8. I thought the single seed centre closed down a few months ago.

Perpetual grow journal

9. Single seed is up and running. Not sure what caused the temporary shutdown.

10. #4371 Olde School, Aug 28, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    Greetings and Salutations,
    Glad to see others standing up for autoflowers. Years ago this would have been a different story and I would have probably been one of those bashing the autos. At first they deserved it!!! Let's face it, the ruderalis genes that make auto's work are basically shit. Smoke a box full and get a headache. But our glorious breeder buddies are doing there homework, and we should thank them :) they have cross-bred and back-crossed until they have just enough autoflower genes to maintain bloom under extended light intervals. So I'll stand up to dispel the main complaints - poor yield, nute sensitivity / tricky to grow, and weak smoke.

Yield:
    Here's my personal best autoflower - TH Seeds Original BubbleGum Auto. Single plant grown under a 700W MARS Hydro LED (315W actual consumed) in a 2'3" X 2'3" MARS Hydro tent, 4 gallon Ebb 'n Gro bucket, General Hydroponics Expert Recirculating nute formulas:
    upload_2017-8-28_1-50-1.png

This plant yielded 11.76 oz dried and cured in 84 days. Long for an auto but this was a sativa dominant pheno. And this was no fluke, I previously grew the same strain / single plant under a 250W HID and it did 7.3oz in 75 days. In general, I'm getting 6.5 to 8 oz on every single plant autoflower grow. I never did that with photoperiods (which I've grown since 1973) :weed:

Nute sensitivity / tricky grow traits:
    I start slow - 600 - 700ppm including cal-mag and ArmorSi, which does nothing for nute strength but DOES increase ppm's significantly. But within two weeks I'm pushing 1000 ppm and never look back. The trick here is to follow the old hydro rule - if ppm's go up as the plant drinks, it's too strong. If ppm's go down, its too weak. Follow that edict, watch pH, and you won't have any nute problems regardless of the strain.
    As to tricky growth traits, I have three rules. (1) Control your environment - room / reservoir / tent temps & humidity (2)DON'T TOP the plant. DO LST the piss out of her. I've always said, find a girl who loves to be tied up, then take your time tying her up. :) Auto's don't have time to recover from the stress of topping. But bend her main leader over 90 degrees, then train the side branches down to an even canopy. Problem solved. That TH Seeds BubbleGum above had 30-ish top colas, and with LST training never went past 12" tall. Amazed me.
    (3) Don't crowd the plant(s). That's why I went with smaller footprint (4 to 5 sq ft) tents and single plant grows. I can put quality light to this with 250W HID, or more recently, the 315W MARS Hydro 700.
    Weak smoke:
    I grew four plants of TH Seeds' photoperiod Original BubbleGum shortly after my first Auto BubbleGum. My wife is a serious medical user, and she couldn't tell the difference. But I can tell you this. A little less than a year ago she was smoking Humboldt's ChemDawg, Sannie's Anesthesia, and the TH Seeds photoperiod BubbleGum. All top shelf shit. Then I grew a Blimburn Seeds Mamba Negra (8.46 oz. in 70 days), and she put aside the ChemDawg and Anesthesia. Liked the Mamba Negra better. AND the Mamba Negra sugar leaf trim made 12% hash by weight using Hashmouf's ISO quick wash method. Highest I've ever gotten from any sugar trim, including the ChemDawg. So auto's are weak? I don't think so:poke:

Soooo, I just realized this is a thread for Current and Legit Seed Banks, uh ohhh....
    So Attitude has provided all my products over the last decade, and I've never had a problem.
    Well, I take that back - too many damned strains to decide what's going into the tent next :confused_2:
    So hang around, Boyz, in the next week I'm starting an Auto Strain Review thread. I have six or seven strains to report, but I could use your participation with what you know. Bestaluck to ya, till later.

Oh - Attitude gave me the Blimburn Seeds Mamba Negra Auto. So I like Attitude. I just ordered a bunch more :) And more BubbleGum. And thinking about re-running my Kalashnikova Auto, which was another 11+ oz. / one plant grow. I'm gonna need another tent.

• Like Like x 7
  11. That plants looks excellent. Dense looking buds too

12. Does anyone know what is going on with BC Seeds? Their website is up and had a feed from six days ago; but the ordering part of the site is all jacked up and they have no real contact information.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Man that looks so good lol, I've always loved bubblegum strains!

14. Greenpoint, Great Lakes Genetics and James Bean have been excellent and faster than fast. Best freebies- GLG, CC-James Bean, Greenpoint, genes-Greenpoint.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks man, all this will help so much

16. Sannies Shop - Great genetics...

Herbie's - wide selection

Nirvana - They have alot of shipping issues, lost products ect.. but once you get it the genetics are 50/50
    sometimes its the bomb dot com, other times its a damn... but their jock horror auto is really good, and ive heard great things about their white widow.

• Like Like x 2
  17. #4379 nobighurry, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    I have been blown away with Greenpoint, I have had seeds on my doorstep 4 days after ordering, growing Chinook Haze right now she grew like a wildfire until i jammed her into a scrog screen took 24hrs to recover.. I have ordered from seedsman, Nirvana and single seed took weeks & weeks but all arrived safe & sound and the genitics were sound and sour diesel etc, was the real deal and not some mystery seeds and thats what really matters these days...

• Like Like x 2
  18. LumberJack SS Ordered on a Friday, got here the next Monday.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.