Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As of right now not too overpowering. But thats only because I have an amnesia haze right beside it and its strongest smelling strain I've grown so far. Can smell it on the other side of my house so its drowning out everything else

2. Nice, I may need to try that method next if your pulling weight like that..

• Like Like x 1
  3. #4343 lsdsjflsf, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017
    Going to give GroKing another shout out..everything in this picture was sent to me FREE..Took 9 days to be shipped and received internationally...Much Love GroKing

@Gro-King.com

IMG_20170809_131417.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. I average 4-4.5oz off my autos. That plant took a lot of training and she ate a ton of nutes also plus a 600w hps

• Like Like x 1
  5. Not bad at all. I've averaged around 3 oz so far but I'm new to Autos and have screwed up a few times being too careless. Next go around I should be on point. I'm actually pretty interested in trying to do a Mainline on 3 photos that I'm about to start (2 mint chocolate gorilla and a White Berry)..I have the time that it requires and I find the process fascinating..any experience with that?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I did too in the beginning lol. Nope I only grow autoflowers

• Like Like x 2
  7. I agree with people saying autos are more difficult as they are a little more tricky/sensative, but disagree completely with them being a waste of time...to each his own I guess when it comes to them..I'll mainly be doing autos from now on. Have a bunch of photos I need to use up in the meantime

• Like Like x 2
  8. They can be but not always lol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. LoL, yea luckily even the ones I've messed up so far have yielded me enough to where it didn't matter. I have plenty jarred up so now at this point I'm just growing to grow

• Like Like x 1
  10. Right I had back problems for a little over 3 months and fell behind on 3 plants and they still kicked ass lol.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yep DWC is the ticket. I have even had success with the Kratky method using no airation.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hell yeah the pros outweigh the 2 cons they really only have, low yield and lower potency. But I read somewhere that how the average height of an auto used to be just around 1 ft 6 in, the average height instead is now around 3 ft or a lil taller. Some are even gettin high THC/CBD contents. Cannabis be evolving mayne

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes it is. Pretty soon the potency will increase to the levels that photoperiod strains have. There's actually an autoflower strain that tested at 25%thc

Kevieboys family adventure grow

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you so much! I thank everyone that carries the passion to see the true beauty in this plant!!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hell yeah, idk if you heard about these boutique strains but when read about those.... I was really blown away! This shit called Nova OG hit 35.6% THC!!! Like I got a whole new perspective on this plant now lol. The last strain I heard about just recently hittin 32% last year was the original Chem Dog strain

• Like Like x 1
  16. I grow nothing but 3ft+ all 20% thc or higher. They have caught up to photo strains with less hassle on light cycle changes. Set it and forget it...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Just went there was going to put an order in went through all the hoops filling every thing out for the order then told they don't take CC's from the US.... :( guess I'll stick with nirvana

18. My last fastberry grow from Supreme Seeds. Pic is 10 days before Harvest (day 60 from germination so she was a nice purple girl.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  19. Looks tasty..

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.