Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #4061 S\/\/IM, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    Why is Amterdam M. Seeds on the "scam sites" list? I've never purchased anything on that site but it didn't seem shady to me, what happened?

2. putting an order in soon. Thanks for the info!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Open your mind to The Vault. ..who knows you may find some "inspiration"

• Like Like x 2
  4. I used ilovegrowingmarijuana.com and had no issues

5. I love the vault, super stealthy you guys are brilliant , 20160916_115249_noexif.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks buddy :)

7. I just ordered something from greatlakesgenetics. Never used them before. Heard some good stuff. Sent payment on Monday. Lets see how long it takes me to get the order.

8. well with the vault it's stress free, they offer tracked shipping so you can view to your hearts content , won't comment on how they stealth but let me assure you its super slick, and the breeder selection is excellent

9. You'll be more then happy with GLG one of the best banks there is

• Like Like x 1
  10. #4070 ALBERT LSD, Sep 25, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    Order from there and let us all know buddy. If it's on there then someone got ripped off.

11. Got my order yesterday.. GLG is legit! The process was actually pretty nice, I had good communication the entire process. I will for sure be ordering from them again soon. Got some cool testers with my order, cannot wait till I have room to run them!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Placed an order with the vault on the 27th. Shipped same day which is A++. Arrived in Chicago on the 28th and tracking says "processed through facility" but haven't received any updates since.

Should I be worried that they were nabbed by customs since they've had that status with no updates for 2 days?

I know 3 days international can be short so I'm not fretting too much about it yet. I've had one or two orders for other things sit at customs for a week but most everything else has been in and out after a day. When should I start to worry and let them know I didn't get my order?

13. By far if you live in the United States use a us based seed co

• Like Like x 1
  14. Whats a good US company to go through? Most recommendations on here are across the river, honestly don't know if I saw one from the U.S. listed in here.

anywho just got an update today that the package finally left Chicago, which makes it pretty iffy to me, was kinda just hoping they'd show up without any tracking updates, now I'm thinking they must have got swiped by customs since it took a week to leave. Guess I'll find out sometime next week, still hoping for the best.

Hopefully they were busy af or something and took a week to get my package through. Think the last time I had a package sit at customs longer than 3 days was when I had some RC stuff with lipos sent from Hong Kong during holiday season....Seems like The Vault is a pretty stand-up company though, Jack has replied to all my paranoia and questions promptly:thumbsup:

15. Chicago customs always takes a while. My grasshopper sat there for 12 days, ordered from UK

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. GLG is the best place. Order from a bank nearby geographically speaking it'll be blazing fast what state u n

17. What is the best seed bank for So cal? I just ordered some seeds off Seedsman.com Talked to customer service and they were awesome! Is this a good site for Cali?

18. I don't know any in that area. Colorado has some reputable ones if you search through this forum I bet you can find them

19. just bought 5 candy cane seeds from Crop King and they threw in 2 free seeds. The package came Within a week and was packaged stealth. I will not go into any more detail because if they ask you not to reveal too much about there packaging. They are a little spendy but they have great customer service and put up with my excitement very professionally. The only thing and this is not there fault is that when you use a bitcoin purchase make sure you use a private wallet and not a company like Coinbase. They permanently banned me from coinbase(I can still transfer out funds) but they told me that they did not alert the authorities since I live in Oregon and nothing would happen. I know how to use bitcoin safely but I figured since it was legal in Oregon to grow I didn't have to take precautions but it is still illegal to ship seeds so don't get complacent.

20. If your in the San Diego area you can meet up with Seed Vault Of California

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.