Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i just orderd the indoor mix from bc seed king so we will see how shipping goes the site says 7 14 days ill keep this thread posted
    can anybody say thay have used bc seed king before with success

2. I just placed an order a few days ago myself.. waiting to see. So far they have been
    really good about responding to email. Since I am sending cash, I assume it'll take
    a little longer to get my seeds.

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

3. so what did your email say because i only got an order confirmation
    but i sent them another email asking if (because i orderd indoor mix) the seeds were indavidualy labeled but i havnt gotten a response
    but i guess i should be ppatiant it hasnt even been 24 hrs yet
    btw what did you order

4. #84 experimentalist, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    I haven't gotten any kinda order confirmaton yet.. I just mailed out the cash a few
    days ago.. it'll take awhile to reach there. I exchanged email with them regarding
    questions about shipping and whatnot.

They always responded to my messages in the mornings, but always within 24 hours.
    You'll see.. they'll respond.

I ordered BC Big Bud. I hear the BC Big Bud is better than normal Big Bud and I am
    looking for a big yeilder.. I don't care if its not going to fuck me up as bad as some
    other strains.. I'm a quantity man :)

5. yeah im a quantity man myself but realy i guess im a name man thats why i orderd the mix
    that way when my buddys come over i can be like " so what kind you guys wanna smoke on tonight i got like five differant strains" thats always fun then your buddys kinda look at you like some kind of weed guru "that guys always got something new with another new name"
    keep me posted on your order and ill do the same:smoke:

6. Thats cool man.. I'd do the same but none of my buddies know I grow.. so I just got
    "whatever my friend was selling" -- heh. I think I could name it something else every
    few days and they'd not know any different. :)

7. was it just an 'indoor mix' or an indoor mix actually telling you what specific strains are included, like the GHSCo packs? if its just a regular random mix of seeds then they wont be individually labelled, ofcourse.

8. that sux cuz i think its just a random selection
    ill just have to grow the plants then match them to there name with comparisons from the website

9. I GOT A ? WHEN I ORDERED FRPM AMSTERDAM MARIJUANA SEED CO they sent me a bonus pack of 20 seeds with no label maybe one of you know what there bonus seed pack consists of.

10. #90 tokeafatj, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Im not a big fan of grab bags of mysyery mix seeds.

11. i just got another email from bc seed king and they said my random mix consists of
    6 northern lights
    6 juicy fruit
    6 kush
    and 7 sweet tooth
    so ill plant three of each
    and hopefully get a mother from each strain
    ill keep you posted on delivery
    idk how far you are from canada but im right in the border so my order should get here fast

12. guys,

just a reminder:

PLEASE do not discuss specific stealth methods used by the seedbanks.

thanks a ton,

AW

13. Just received my first attitude order--about eight days from purchase date. Lots of freebies too. Definitely legit.

14. #94 experimentalist, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    I sent BC Seed King cash and seven days later they sent me an email confirming
    my order had been shipped, very good communication from these guys. I will let
    you know as soon as I receive my seeds.

I hope they send some freebies :) I won't hold my breath! LOL.

I went with the BC Big Bud but I wouldn't mind growing a connoisseur strain either.

Yeah Dankohzee, I saw those seeds on your grow journal.. looks great man! Send
    me that femmed WW :) J/K :)

15. my close friend has used seed boutique 3-4 times, all with success, and some freebies.

16. Just got 10 Nirvana Northern Lights and 5 free G-13 Thai Super Skunks from Attitude. Came very quick. Excellent packaging. Easy ordering process. Thanks to everyone involved in this thread for steering me in the right direction!

17. whats attitude sorry 4 being such a rookie and isnt nirvana-shop.com legit any1 order from nirvana site let me know ty

18. Just wanted to mention that I received my BC Seed King order today.. probably arrived
    in the PO Box yesterday actually. Seeds were shipped discretely, BCSK had great
    communication during the order, etc. A+!

I'd +rep BCSK if I could :) -- No Freebies though.

19. attitude is the name of the seedbank. i bought Nirvana seeds from Attitude. Some banks like attitude are like a supermarket for seeds, where you can find all different strains from different distributors all over the map.

20. kk cool ty liquid i heard and probably know that bc seed king is legit but they have a small variety but i read the reviews n strains that people bought most r satisfied u really sometimes just cant be satisfied shit happens when its shipped so i dont expect perfect n the germination also isnt gonna be perfect some r gonna be cracked or whatever ....... cool very nice thread ty 4 the legit sites

Toke all day everyday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.