Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I never got an email from them and was kinda concerned but my order arrived about 8 days after I placed it.

2. oh ok thanks now was this stealth delivery cuz mine is and also are u in the us

3. goood post...: )

4. Bought 40 Skunks and 10 Durban Poisons from www.cannadis.org lately.
    Of the 50 seeds 47 germinated successfully. Going well thus far.
    Fairly inexpensive too.

5. i think these should all by e-mail only to keep security on the good seed banks you never know who,s watching,then bam there goes our good seed banks

• Like Like x 1
  6. #66 tokeafatj, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    what about high grade seeds?

7. Anyone order from Peak Seeds BC? I have cash in an envelope and am ready to mail
    it out tomorrow. I'm ordering a pack of Northern Lights and a pack of Northern Berry.

Got the seeds going to a totally clean address.

Wish me luck :)

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

8. highgrade-seeds.com legit and cheap they also have combo packs and strains that they have bred 55$ ten seeds canada and usa only oh and if you buy seeds from them and post pictures of the growth and final product they will send you a free seed pack great site i orderd hash plant and am in the process of recording the growth:hello:

9. Is something wrong with the seedboutique website?

10. #70 Stapleface, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
    I love attitude seeds! The free powerskunk seeds were the smallest seeds I've ever seen, at least the were free though, good fast shipping, I would recomend them to anyone.

11. Why does it matter what size they were?

12. #72 jimson, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    I ordered my first seeds from Attitude and Nirvana just over two weeks ago and today is the 3rd full day of germination of Fem PPP, Fem Himalayan gold, some B52 and a couple of the free G13 skunk.

All have at least a root bud except for one of the freebies. The PPP are the tiniest seeds I have ever seen (or noticed) but they are the first to send shoots out of the rock wool. I am using peat pellets for all the rest. The H-Golds have huge tap roots!

Before my order I called another company (from a phone at work) but the connection sounded..funny - so I dropped the call and I am still a little paranoid about it.

Good luck.

Please do not discuss stealth methods used bu seedbanks.
    thanks you

13. #73 tyrone biggums, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    all i have to say about this is:
    i placed an order for 2 packs from the attitude on my 1st order, and it was at my drop spot no problem in 10 days. the stealth shipping was good, so was communication.
    they run shit.

i also got the tiny power skunk seeds.. they had a good matured color though.
    the free white widow was pretty small too. pure power was normal sized..
    the seeds arrived in perfect condition.. we germ'd 1 bean from 2 strains and they both cracked. they are fem'd seeds. :)

14. I ended up ordering a pack of 20 "BC Big Bud" seeds from BC Seed King.. Not much
    info here on the city about this strain, and all I can find on the web is people saying
    that BC Big Bud is far superior to the normal "Big Bud" strain thats out there.

I'll be growing this one for my next grow.. will keep you all posted. But so far,
    BC Seed King has been great. Responding to all of my email within a 24 hour period
    and answering all my questions professionally.

And holy fuck.. anyone ever grow or try that "Elephant Bud" ?? Christ that looks good :)

Take Care

15. For $40.00 a seed? It better give me a blowjob too.

16. haha I know eh... still... that bud, if its as good as they say, might be worth it!

I'd love to talk to someone who has had a chance to grow or at least smoke this!

17. Hey man my friend is growing the elephant bud. He's about 2 weeks into flowering and i must say i aint seen much anything like it. It is big. to say the least. Maybe i can get a few pics off him

18. Yeah man please do that, I'd love to see that. What I'd really like to hear is a smoke
    report, and some photos of a fully matured Elephant plant and dry weight, etc.. :)

19. www.sensibleseeds.com..my order was lost 2 times and they sent them back again until they got to me...at no extra costs at all..cant say they were siezed by customs as I recieved no letter and I never recieved any empty package either..great communication as well!

20. #80 Mr. Stinky, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
    www.dope-seeds.com is a good one. thats were i get all mine now. better prices and far less shipping.

www.dutchbreed.com is also a good one. they have some different kinds of stuff including a handful of different auto's. owner is a good guy as well. payment is a bitch tho

www.unleashdagreen.net is where u go to find strains like guerilla gold, manitoba madness and freezeland. lots of others too. all early semi-auto stuff from the far north, finishes in august-early september

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.